"Part 8"

"A few weeks past and I noticed something..my period was late by 1 day. I researched it and it said I could possibly be pregnant, it's probably normal for it to be late sometimes but I did have sex. I called Amber and told her to come over."
"What do you need?" Amber asked as she came is my dorm. Layla wasn't there. "Um, this might sound crazy but..I think I'm pregnant". "WHAT?!" She yelled. "Remember when we went to that party and we saw that guy..". "Yea" she said nervously. "I was drunk and..we had sex. "Ok..but how do you know you're pregnant though?" Amber asked. "I was supposed to get my period today but I didn't..so I researched it and it said I could possibly be pregnant. "Well we need to get a pregnancy test then" she said."
"We got ready and left the dorm. We went to the closest gas station which was 5 minutes away. "I'll walk with you" Amber said getting out the car."
"I bought a pregnancy test that was $10 and went to the bathroom, I peed on the stick and waited for about 5 minutes and checked it. I couldn't believe it..it was positive..I couldn't believe it.."
"I walked out the bathroom crying, I told her it was positive. She started crying too and we hugged. I couldn't believe I was pregnant with Wyatt's child..I was too young."
"We walked out the gas station and back to the car. "Why did you have sex with him?" She said wiping the tears from her face. "I-i was drunk Amber", "I didn't know"
"We got back to the college and walked slowly back up to our dorms. "Are you keeping the baby?" Amber asked. "Of course, I'm not killing it". "Ok, but how are you gonna raise it in college I mean they ain't gonna let you keep it here" she said. "I guess I'll have to find my own place" I sighed."
"I went in my dorm and Layla was there, she could tell I been crying. "Are you ok?" she asked. "No, not really". "What's wrong then?" she said putting her laptop on her bed. "I-i just found out I was pregnant" I said starting to cry again. "Omg are you fr?! From who?!" She said surprised. "Wyatt..Wyatt smith". "WYATT SMITH?!" She said. "Yea, you know him?" "Hell yea! Everyone does! He's a player". She told me. "How do you know?". "I dated him before, just don't trust him or talk to him. She said gathering her stuff for a shower, "I'm going to take a shower"
"I laid in bed thinking about what Layla said, what if Wyatt was a player? Just then my phone vibrated, it was a message from Wyatt. How did he get his number in my phone?"

Wyatt- Hey baby <3

"I didn't know if I should reply or not, I needed to tell him about the baby."

Aaliyah- hey

Wyatt- come over I'm horny

Aaliyah- I can't I'm with my friend

Wyatt- what about tomorrow?

Aaliyah-idk..

Wyatt- it's like you don't wanna come over..is everything alright?

Aaliyah- not really..you'd be mad if I tell you..

Wyatt- tell me babe

Aaliyah- I'm pregnant with your child..

Wyatt- WTF YOU BETTER GET A ABORTION

Aaliyah- no..and Layla said you are a player anyways..

Wyatt- Layla who???

Aaliyah- Layla jones..

Wyatt- don't believe her, she went to my high school and she used to like me. She's just saying that to get everyone away from me so she can bug me again :/

Aaliyah- oh..

Wyatt- please get a abortion babe we're too young to be parents..well you are, I ain't but still, get a abortion.

Aaliyah- no, I'm not getting a abortion, this baby could've been a mistake but I'm not getting rid of it. Either you gonna help me raise it or I'm gonna raise it by myself.

Wyatt- but babe

Aaliyah- no Wyatt I'm not killing it, I'm going to get a shower, I just got home

Wyatt- can I come ;)

Aaliyah- ...

"I got up and went to take a shower, Layla was already sleeping. I couldn't believe she said that though, she just wanted me away from Wyatt and that's not happening..I kinda like Wyatt. Even though he got me pregnant, he's still hot."
"I got in the shower and let the water run on me. I stood there and thought for a few minutes then I washed and washed my hair. I got out and got dressed after."
"I put on a regular shirt and a pair of short shorts since it was a little hot in the dorm. I brushed my teeth, washed my makeup off, pulled my hair up, and put on some lotion."
"I went out the bathroom and hopped in my bed, I thought some more about things until I got tired and fell asleep."