"Part 12"

•2 months later•

"I was already 26 weeks pregnant, and my belly was huge. I have 2 more months to go and this baby will be out, I can't wait. I never thought being pregnant was this hard."
"I was getting ready to go to Walmart with Amber and Layla, we were going to pick out cute baby stuff again. Wyatt and me already figured out the name for our daughter, we decided for it to be, Ariana Lynn Smith."
"I got ready, put on a cute outfit, and drove to the college to pick them up. Wyatt was working today so he couldn't go with us. "Hey Aaliyah" they both said getting in the car. "Hey"
"We got there and went straight to the baby section, I picked out more clothes and Layla and Amber picked out blankets and stuff. We ended up spending $289 on Ariana."
"It soon was time to go, Wyatt was just now getting off work. We didn't realize we were in the store for 4 hours, it's already 6:00."
"We met Wyatt at a restaurant to eat dinner together. "I'm so fucking hungry right now" Layla said getting in the car. "Me too" Amber said."
"We met Wyatt at a Chick-fil-A and went inside, he gave me a kiss and said he missed me. "I missed you too" I told him. We all ordered our food and sat down and ate. Layla and Wyatt didn't talk to each other. "So babe, how was work?". "It was good, I get my paycheck tomorrow" he told me. "Yay!" I said excited."
"We all got done eating 15 minutes later and got ready to go back home. I dropped Layla and Amber off at their dorm and headed back to my apartment. Out of nowhere a car came swerving by, I got really scared and slowed down. I don't even remember is the car hitting me."
"I woke up in the hospital room, Wyatt was there holding my hand and Layla and Amber were sitting beside my bed. I tried to sit up but Amber stopped me. "where am I?! Is Ariana ok??!!" I looked around worried and tried to sit up again. "Don't sit up babe, and luckily yea, she's ok" he said and gave me a little kiss. "What happened?!". "Some fucking bitch ran into you" Layla said."
"Suddenly a nurse walked in, "how are you feeling?" She asked. "A little sore". "It's actually time for some more medicine" she told me handing me a pill and a cup of water. "Ok, take that and I'll be back later" she said as she left the room."
"I took the pill and moved my hands around my belly, thank god Ariana is ok."

I know this chapter is short but I'm really tired and it really late where I am, so I'm going to sleep. Hopefully y'all liked this story so far and I'm planning on making a bunch more chapters later on. Remember to vote, comment, and follow. (I follow everyone back)

~Lexi