"Part 15"

"I went to the kitchen and made me some lunch, Wyatt and me never really get to eat no more since we have Ariana."
"Wyatt walked in the kitchen carrying the laundry basket, "I'm washing clothes" he told me. "Ok, is Ariana still sleeping?" I asked. "Yea, I just changed her diaper and put her back to sleep" he said and walked out the room."
"I fixed me a sandwich and got a sprite out the fridge. As soon as I sat down and took a bite of my sandwich, I heard Ariana crying..great."
"I got up and went to Ariana's nursery, I picked her up and gently rocked her in my arms. "Shhh, mommy's here" I said as I tried to get her to go back to sleep. Maybe she's hungry."
"She stopped crying as I fed her, so I walked back to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I finished eating my sandwich and got up. I went to Wyatt and my room and laid on the bed. I guess Ariana was full since she wasn't drinking no more, so I laid her beside me on the bed and covered her up. I turned on the TV and watched it for a little while until I fell asleep."
"As I was sleeping, Wyatt came in the bedroom and picked Ariana up. She was laughing and giggling. "Aww, you're so cute" Wyatt said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Mommy left you alone by yourself on the bed?" He asked her like she was going to respond, "let's let mommy sleep, you can come with me in the living room. He turned the TV off and walked out the bedroom."

6:31pm

"I woke up to a loud noise from out the apartment. It sounded like construction workers building shit outside. I looked over at my phone and it was 6:35. "Holy shit, it's already this late?!" I said to myself. I rolled out of bed and walked out the room. I checked on Ariana in her nursery and she was sleeping. I went out her nursery and down the hall, Wyatt was cooking dinner. "Look who's finally up" Wyatt laughed. I rolled my eyes. "What are you cooking?". "Spaghetti and garlic bread" he answered. Just then Ariana started crying. "Guess she's hungry" I sighed."
"I walked to Ariana's nursery and picked her up. I checked her diaper and it was full, I decided just to go ahead and wash her and clean her. Since she isn't ready for a actual bath yet, I have to clean her with a wash cloth. I laid her on her changing table and took off her onesie and diaper. I got a soft wash cloth and wet it a little. Then I got baby wash and put in on the cloth and began washing her with it."
"Once I got done washing her and patting her down with a towel to dry her, I put a fresh clean diaper on her and one of the pj's someone got her from the baby shower."
"I picked her up and sat in rocking chair and began to feed her. I rocked her slowly as I did. Wyatt gently knocked on the nursery door and quietly walked in. "Babe the food is ready" he whispered. Ariana fell asleep as I fed her. "Ok, let me lay her down" I said as I stood up and walked over to her bassinet and put her in it."
"We walked out the nursery and quietly shut the door. We could smell the delicious food as we walked into the kitchen."
"We sat down at the table and ate. "Damn babe, what did you put in this to make it so good" I asked. Wyatt laughed, "Its the same that we used to make it."
"We ate and got ready for a shower, I got my shower first while Wyatt stayed and watched Ariana incase she woke up. Then Wyatt got his shower afterwards."

17 and pregnant On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara