"Part 17"

"Hey Aaliyah!" She said and gave me a hug. "Hey Amber, come in, Ariana's sleeping so we got to be quiet". "Oh ok" she said quietly."
"We went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Nice apartment" she said. "Yea, it's the only one we could find, it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms."
"Ariana started crying. "Lemme go get her" I told Amber as I got up and walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door and went in. "Shhh baby, Mamas here" I said to her."
"I picked her up and brought her to the living room. "Awww, she's gotten so big!" Amber smiled. "Ikr, and she's got blue eyes and blonde hair too". "Let me hold her" Amber said reaching for her. "Ok, be careful."
"A few hours past and Wyatt was now getting off work. Ariana had just fell asleep. "Well I gtg, it's getting late" Amber said standing up. "Ok, bye"
"Amber left and once she did Ariana woke up crying. I picked her up and took her to her nursery to change her. I laid her on the changing table and put a new diaper on her, and threw away the old one."
"I began to feed her after that, she hasn't ate since 4:30 and it's now 7:19. After she ate for about 30 minutes I burped her and laid her down to go to sleep in the bedroom."
"Wyatt was now getting home once Ariana finally fell back asleep."