"Part 5"

"Layla came out the bathroom brushing her hair, "hey" she said. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a shower" I told her getting up off my bed and getting my pj's. "Ok, and I just found out our classes start tomorrow at 9:00" she said getting her laptop. "Damn, ok" I told her going into the bathroom."
"I put my pj's down on the sink and set the shower water how I wanted it. I washed my hair with the new shampoo I got from the mall, it supposed to make your hair soft and smooth. Then I shaved my legs while I let my new conditioner soak in my hair. I washed the conditioner out my hair and finished up in shower and got out 10 minutes later."
"I put on a grey tank top with a pair of soft pj pants, then I slid on some fuzzy socks. I brushed my teeth washed my face and cleaned my nose ring with the cleaning stuff. Lastly I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail."
"I walked out the bathroom and Layla was sitting on her bed on her laptop. "Guess what" she said excitedly. "What" I said grabbing my phone and getting in my cozy bed. "There's gonna be a HUGE party Friday night in the gym, all the hot guys are going!" She said. "Damn, are you going?". "Hell yea! are you?" she said closing her laptop and getting on her phone. "Yea I might, what time will it be?". "Uh I think from 1am to daylight, there's gonna be hot guys and everything" she said. "What are you wearing?". "I'm going to the mall tomorrow afternoon, want to come?" She asked. "Sure, would you mind if Amber came too?". "I wouldn't mind, we can all pick out cute dresses". "Ok, Imma text her now". "Well imma go to sleep, it's already 9:00" she said getting cozy in her bed.

Aaliyah- Amber!

Amber- yea

Aaliyah- you hear about the huge party Friday?

Amber- yea I'm going! Are you?

Aaliyah- yup! and you know our classes start tomorrow right?

Amber- yup

Aaliyah- Layla and me are going to the mall tomorrow to get a dress to wear, you wanna go?

Amber- sure, what time?

Aaliyah- whenever over classes are over probably 5

Amber- ok well imma text Jayden goodnight I'm sleepy asf, goodnight

Aaliyah- ok, night

7:12am

"I woke up before Layla and decided to take a shower, I picked out a cute outfit and took it to the bathroom. I got in the shower and did what I needed to do, shampoo my hair, condition my hair, and wash my body. After I did those things I got out."
"I put on a loose plain black crop top and high-waisted white skinny jeans, and for the shoes I just put on a pair of white superstar adidas with black stripes. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, Dutch-braided my hair on both sides, and put on some bath and body works lotion."
"I went out the bathroom and Layla was already getting ready, "Good morning" she said brushing her hair out. "Good morning" i told her walking over to my bed. I got my phone off the charger and got my stuff together ready for school. "So, is Amber going with us after school?" She asked. "Yea, she is". I checked my time and it was already 8:30, "what class do you got first?". "History" she answered. "Oh, I got biology first". "Well we better get going" she said, "it's 8:33"
"We left out the dorm and I caught up with Amber and Jayden, "hey Aaliyah" Amber said giving me a hug. "Hey" said Jayden. "Hey, what class y'all have first". "We both have biology" Jayden answered. "I do too!" I said excitedly. We were so happy we had the first class together. "Now we gotta go all across the campus" Amber said. "Yup"
"We got to class at 8:56 and sat down. "Good morning students" mr. Collins, our biology teacher said starting class."
"The day zoomed by fast and soon it was lunch hour. Amber, Jayden, and me decided to go to McDonalds and get something to eat. We got there and went inside and ordered. "1079!" A man yelled, that was our food number. We sat down, ate, and talked for about 20 minutes. Then we went to Starbucks afterwards, there we saw Layla and some tall guy just a few inches taller than her. "Oh hey Aaliyah! this is my bf Caleb, Caleb this is my roommate Aaliyah". "Hey, nice to meet you" Caleb said. "Hi, nice to meet you too". "Oh and hey Amber, this is my bf Caleb, and Caleb this is my roommate best friend. Layla said to Amber. Everyone met each over and ordered there drinks, everyone got a frappuchino. We sat and talked and got to know each other for 10 minutes then went back to class."
"We got back on campus at 1:00 and went to our next classes. Jayden was going with his friends after school to pick out a outfit for Friday so it would be a surprise for Amber."
"Our classes were soon over for today and Layla, Amber, and me met out in the parking lot. We got in Layla's car and Layla put in Beverly city mall in the gps and we went there which was 20 minutes away. "So what type of dress do you want" Layla asked me. "Um, idk yet I'll have to look"
"We got to the mall and we all walked inside, there was a shop there that had a lot of cute dresses. "This one is really cute" Amber said and pointed to a short white strapless cocktail dress. "That's so pretty, you should get it" I said. "It will look so cute on you!" Said Layla. Amber took the dress to the fitting room and tried it on, while Layla and me looked for a dress. "This one is cute" I said picking out a off the shoulder short black dress. "So cute!" Layla said still searching for a dress. "It fits!" Amber said coming out the fitting room with the dress on. "Omg, it looks so cute on you! You should totally get it!" Layla and me said as Amber twirled around. "Ok" Amber smiled and went back in the dressing room. I went to the next fitting room beside Amber's and tried on the dress. While I was in there, Layla picked out a cute strapless red dress. "I found one" Layla told Amber and me through the fitting room door. "Ok, and this one fits perfectly" I told Layla and Amber. Amber came out the fitting room, "I'm done" she said."
"We all got done trying on the dresses and went to another shop to find shoes. "Omg, look at these" I said running up to a pair of cute high heels that matched my dress. I tried them on and they fit, so I got them. Layla then found a pair of high heels to match her dress too, they were black. After 10 minutes of looking and trying to find a pair of shoes to match Amber's dress we found a cute pair of high heels that were in her size. "These are so cute!" Amber said."
"We went to the last place we needed to go which was to find makeup. We went to a shop that had nothing but makeup, so we went there and got all kinds of makeup."
"We went back to the car and put all the stuff in  and headed back to the dorm, "Amber, meet at our dorm Thursday night and we can do our makeup and get ready" Layla said to Amber."

New people added
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb Conwell: age 18, bad, plays football, gf is Layla, hot, likes to party