"Part 4"

"I got back to my dorm and Layla wasn't back yet, so I just set up my stuff on my desk. I had everything already set for whenever I start my classes. I grabbed my phone of my bed and texted Amber"

Aaliyah- Amber

Amber- huh

Aaliyah- wanna go to chipotle to get some food

Amber- sure where you wanna meet

Aaliyah- I'll just meet you at Jayden's dorm

Amber- ok

"I left a note on Layla's desk that said, "gone out, be back later". I left out the dorm room and went downstairs. It took me awhile to find it but I eventually found it a after 5 minutes of looking. I knocked on the door and Jayden opened it, "hey, Ambers getting ready" he told me. "Ok" I said waiting at the door."
"A few minutes later Amber came out, "ok let's go" she said fixing her hair. "Where did we park?" "Um idk" she told me, "somewhere in the front I think". We walked downstairs and out the door trying to find where we parked, "I see it!" I said pointing in the direction of the car."
"We got in the car and put chipotle in the gps, it was about 15 minutes away. "I'm starving" I said, "I didn't even eat anything today". "Same" Amber said pulling out of the college driveway. We drove to chipotle and got there about 11:55. "Finally" we said getting out the car."
We decided to have a "best friend day" today and decided to go to the mall after we ate. "Oh shit" I said as we walked in chipotle, "I forgot to call my parents last night". "You better call them lmao". I pulled out my phone and called them. They just asked why I didn't call them last night and shit like that. After I got done on the phone Amber and me ordered our food and drinks and sat down at a table to eat."
"I'm glad I just remembered to call" I told Amber, "my mom would be so mad if I didn't". "Right" Amber said and laughed."
"We finished eating about 20 minutes later, then we went back to the car. "Now where's the mall" Amber said getting in the car. "Put it in the gps" I told her. She put it in the gps and the closest mall was Beverly city mall. It was about 10 minutes away from Where we were at now. We drove down to the mall, it was packed full of cars, luckily we found a parking place."
"We got out and went inside, "damn, this place is big" amber said. "Ikr, there's so many shops". We went to many shops and bought clothes and other stuff. I stopped and said excitedly, "Amber, we should get our nose pierced!". "Uh, idk about that, wouldn't it hurt?" She said. "Yea, but still"
"I talked Amber into getting a nose piercing and we went to a shop in the mall that does them. "Idk about this" she told me nervously. "Ugh Amber stop being such a baby" I told her. We were next in line and Amber said "if my nose gets swollen, it'll be your fault". I rolled my eyes. "I'll go first" I said sitting in the chair. Amber watched nervously. "Hi!" The lady said, "my name is Cassandra, and I'll be piercing your nose" "hi, I wanna do the nostril one" I told her. "Ok, which nose ring do you want?" She said showing me a bunch of nose rings. "Umm, I want this one" I showed her a just a regular one. "Ok, will this be your first time?" She asked. "Yea" I said sitting back in the chair. "Ok, so your nose will take about 6-8 months to heal" she said getting the tools to pierce my nose. She first started by cleaning my nose with rubbing alcohol and placing some kind of tool on my nose, then she got the needle ready. "Breathe in" she said, I breathed in. "Now breathe out" I breathed out, and then boom, the needle was in my nose. She put the nose ring in my nose, it started bleeding at first put she wiped the blood off. My nose hurt really bad. "Here is some nose cleaning solution to clean your nose with, you need to clean it 2 times a day" she told me. "It'll hurt, but it'll start to heal" I got up and then it was Amber's turn, "idk if I wanna do this" she said. "Quit being such a baby" I told her "you're 17" she sat down in the chair and got the same piercing I got on the right side, she even got the same nose ring. She got done 10 minutes later and we got ready to go, "this shit hurt" Amber said. I laughed "no duh" "what will our parents say" she said. "Mine probably won't care". "mine would probably kill me" she said.
"We walked out the mall to our car and put the stuff in the trunk. "How much money you got left I asked her. "$947, hbu" she said. "$932, we better save the rest for food and textbooks" "true" she said and downed the trunk."
"We got in the car and headed back to UCLA (our college, university of California, Los Angeles) "Today was good" i said putting my seatbelt on. "Yea other than you making me get my nose pierced". I rolled my eyes "nose piercings look good". "Not when they get infected" she said. "If you clean your nose twice a day it won't" I told her."
"We arrived at the college at 6:30. We got out and went to our dorms "I'll text you tonight Amber said as we walked up the stairs, "I'm going to show Jayden my nose piercing" I told her ok and went into my dorm."
"Layla was on her laptop at her desk when I came in. "Hey, I'm back". "Oh hey" she said closing her laptop. "Wyd?". "Nothing much, about to go get my shower, hbu?" She asked. "Just got back from the mall, I had a best friend day with Amber and we got our nose pierced". "Oh cool" she said gathering her clothes and stuff for her shower. "Is there any food here?". "Uh, no but I'm going shopping tomorrow for that kind of stuff though" she said walking into the bathroom."
"I went and jumped on my bed, I was gonna FaceTime my brother and sister. I FaceTimed Zayn first, but he didn't answer. Then I tried Elizabeth, she answered. "Aaliyah!" She screamed. "Hey Liz". "Hi, how's college?" She said. "Good, how's school?". "It's good, did you make any friends so far?" She asked. "Yea, I made 1 which is my roommate, where's Zayn?" "he's taking a nap" she said. "Oh, where's mom and dad". "They're outside" she said, "you want me to take the phone to them?". "Uh, sure". "Ok" she said, "wait did you get your nose pierced?!" She said surprised. "Yep, you think mom and dad would be mad?". "Um idk, here they are, bye sis!" She said and gave the phone to dad. "Hey dad!". "Hey sweetie, how is college so far?" He asked. "It's good, I have a nice roommate" "That's good" he said, "wait turn your head". I turned my head. "Omg you got a nose piercing?!?!" He said. "Sure did". "Your mother is gonna be so pissed" he told me. "You ain't mad?". "Yes I am, why in the world would you do that?" He said disappointed. "Amber and me got one today". "Your nose is gonna get swollen" he said. I just rolled my eyes. "Here talk to your mother, she just went inside". He gave the phone to mom and told her. "Aaliyah Grace Prescott, I know the hell you didn't get a nose piercing" she said madly. "Surprise". "This isn't a surprise, your nose could get swollen" I rolled my eyes, "not if I clean it properly". "I can't believe you" she said disappointed". "Well my phones is about to die, I gtg". "Ok" my mom said, "bye". I hung up and Layla was just getting out the shower."