"Part 18"

"Wyatt came in the door and walked into the living room where I was. "Hey baby, I'm home" he said and sat done on the couch. "Hey" I said."
"Wyatt gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Where's Ari?" He asked. "She's sleeping, she was up most of the day."
"Well i'm going to get a shower, today was busy as fuck" he told me getting up off the couch. "Ok, I guess I'll go cook dinner."
"Wyatt went to go shower, and I went to the kitchen to cook. 30 minutes later the food was ready. Wyatt walked into the kitchen, "smells good in here, what are cooking?" He said. "I just got finished making baked potatoes."
"Ariana woke up and began crying. "I'll go get her, she probably used the bathroom in her diaper" Wyatt said, and walk towards the hallway. I sat all the food on the table and made Wyatt and me drinks. Wyatt soon came out of the room with Ari. "awww, hey baby" I said, and got her from Wyatt."
"She must be hungry" said Wyatt. "Yea since she just woke up, did you check her diaper?". "Yup, luckily she didn't use it".
"I fed Ari as Wyatt and me sat down and ate. She's so cute with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She makes me wanna have a another baby <3."

Sorry for the short chapters lately, I'm thinking of completing this story at 20 parts because it's now getting boring since I done had Ariana. So yea, leave suggestions in the comments for another book and I will make it. No matter what it is, I still will. I'm going to make plenty of stories in the future so I need BUNCHES of suggestions. Vote and comment on these chapters and share them with your friends. If you haven't check out my Shawn Mendes fan fiction story, it's getting looks of views and likes :) thanks for all the support! Ilysm <3

~Lexi