[1] Meeting Him

Narrator: POV

This story is about a girl named Yume Nijino! Her dream was always to become one of the S4 members since she saw Hime's performance, one of the top S4 member too. (The S4 members are the most popular group idols in all of Japan. They are four beautiful and dazzling young girls who are really good at dancing! These four girls get to perform on Live TV, hold a concert with their own new brand dresses, act in movies, and finally, make the most spectacular rare dresses you'd only see in S4!)

Yume Nijino is a kind~hearted girl, and she is always motivated when it comes to the S4 holding on events, especially when Hime is entering the contests, too! But if you really want her to fire her up, you just have to say this word, "...candy..." And then, one blink later, she would have hogged every single piece of your candy out of your pocket! That's how obsessed she is about candy, just so you know! She has this close childhood friend named Koharu Nanakura, who also dreamed of being in S4, just thinking about it,feels like I'm in heaven! After seeing the concert that Hime held, they made an application and sended it to Four Star Academy! (Four Star Academy is a place where both boys and girls go and conpete with other students when S4 holds an event just for the other students to get the results for which they are accepted to be in S4 or if you are a male you'd be in M4! They would be a top pro idol and a lucky perdon if they could pass and graduate being in S4 or M4 all the way through!)

Let..........

The.........

Story........

Begin!!!

In front of Four Star Academy

Yume: POV

Yume: Profile

A few more steps until I get to my dream school, Four Star Academy! It makes me want to faint just going to the school I've been dreaming my whole life! But my biggest goal is, being or meeting the one and only Hime Shiratori, my most promising an...

A few more steps until I get to my dream school, Four Star Academy! It makes me want to faint just going to the school I've been dreaming my whole life! But my biggest goal is, being or meeting the one and only Hime Shiratori, my most promising and beautiful idol I have seen as long as I have lived. On the outside, I-I...I was really, really nervous but excited at the same time, apparently so is my best friend, Koharu, I can tell, but I think she's gotten worse than me! She was so scared, she couldn't even lift her foot up and walk, it was...kind of embarrassing! She's like an open book, it's the same back when we were in elementary.
                                                                             Flashback

She was always crying and never talks to people, which makes her an outcast. Boys pick on her at school every time the teacher is looking away and throws wrappers, cans, even boxes, like thinking she was some kind of garbage can!? But, since I was their Alpha female, (which is a term for being a leader for all of the werwolves) I investigated by hiding in behing the slides underneath the playground since the werwolves were also afraid of me when I get angry at them. Luckily, I was there to protect her. Honestly, all I really wanted was for all of the male and female werwolves to at least get along with them, now you know why all of the wereworlves don't like me.