Chapter 40

E Period:study

BORING nothing good eer happens in study.

F Period: math

Agian not much really ever happens in math. but today was totally different. that note from reading really confused me. I never even thought of Kortney as a suspect before.

I honestly think I need to start taking this letter thing more seriously. Because now they are physically saying that they want to kill my boyfriend. And that isn't cool with me.

G Period: Science-

Finally a class with Austin. I have been waiting for science class all day. Working in stations in a group with Austin made me happy.

Today was the last day we had for our stations. And I don't think we are ever going to finish.

I handed Austin the note and he read it out loud. "Where did this come from?" he asked

"Paul handed it to me in reading. but it's kortneys handwriting." I said as he examined it more closely

"Well this needs to stop now. Because it's threatening me too not just you. What are we going to do to stop it?" he replied quickly.

"First we need to find out who is writing the notes and then we need to get to the bottom of this note crap.'' I replied glad that Austin was on my side in this note business. I really need to know who's writing these notes but it isn't gunna be easy.

Maybe we should just ignore the notes. But then agian maybe we shouldn't ignore them......