Chapter 27

Hehe 79 reads that awesome in my opinion thanks for reading this

---------------------------o

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. where have I heard that before?

I don't know. but I was more worried about that glowing spot that I keep seeing. its wverywhere

I swear it's following me. but I probably just need to get glasses or something.

"Babe?" Austin yelled. "yes aAustin I'm coming." I got up from the chair and walked to Austin's room.

He had candles and popcorn. "Movie night?" I asked and he nodded pulling me close to him.

Being in Austin's arms felt so right. and I was very happy that we were on spring break.

"Are we going to watch the movies?" I asked as Austin continued to hug me.

"Maybe. I think we should finish my report first." he replied.

"Fine" we sat down at his computer and typed. I helped him find the history of the polish culture.

"Why couldn't you have finished this already?" I asked.

"I've had other things on my mind. more important things."

"Like what?" "you" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Well I think your grades come first" I said as he tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"No hugs!?!?" he said. "not until this work is done." I said as I stood up and sat on his bed.

I pushed play on the movie. when it was over Austin was still typing.

"Are you almost done?" I asked. I stood up and walked over to see what he had gotten done.

I looked at the screen and it said.

'Don't believe me? that's fine. but you know Austin won't be here with you for much longer.'

I kissed Austin I couldn't help it. these notes are going to be the death of me.

I was caught off gaurd as Austin kissed me back. and somehow it ended up in a full on makeout session.

That is until his mom walked in. "Austin are you being safe!?" "oh my god mom." austin said closing the door and sitting with me on the bed.

"Im sorry." he said. "its ok." I replied kissing him agian.