Chapter 9

The next day we had to go to my dads ffuneral. it was difficult to stand there. I could feel the

Tears brimming my eyes

I felt tears drip down my cheeks as people walked by and hugged me and mOrgan. I looked over an saw mike was gone. I asked Morgan and he pointed to mike outside with a blade in his hand.

I ran as fast I could outside and grabbed his arm. "are you crazy? no are you stupid?"

"Mike stop" I said as he pulled for my grasp and put the razor to his wrist.

"Please mike." I cried " we lost dad we can't loose you. please mike I need you" he put the razor in his pocket as I held out my hand. he took it out of his pocket and placed it in my palm.

"I'm sorry meggy. it's just complicated" he said taking the blade back and tossing it in the trash.

I followed him back inside as the funeral was almost over.

When I said my prair I also prayed for mike to be ok in the end.

I couldn't loose him. I started crying aagian I really need a hug.

I jumped up as soon as we were done as hugged mike. I whispered I his ear " stay strong for me" and he whispered back "no promises I'm sorry mMegan" that made me cry. my brother couldn't promise me that he wouldn't self harm. this was the worse thing ever.