Chapter 24

Austin stood there with a dozen roses. he got down on one knee and said.

"Megan will you do me the honor of allowing me to take you to semi?"

"Oh my gosh! yes! Austin yes!". I hugged him and then he kissed my cheek.

This was aamazing " and megan. the reason I haven't been around much is because I was planning this." Austin pulled me outside and there were at least 50 kids from our grade standing there.

Then they started to play instruments and sing.

"Simmer down simmer down they say we're to young to amount to anything else."

"Austin. this is crazy" I said hugging him.

"She looked so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear ad I know now that I'm so down."

Austin pulled me inside and I heard the music die down. we went upstairs and watched a movie.

I was so happy to finally have Austin back and now I just have to get Morgan back.

"Ahhhhh!" That stupid scream.

"Babe did you hear that scream?" Austin said jumping up.

"I hear it all the time." I replied.

"What is it?" "I'm not sure"

"AHHHH!" "HELP!!!" it screamed.

"Wait Austin I've never heard something scream help before."

"Lets go." Austin said standing up and grabbing my hand.

"Austin I'm scared though." I quickly said.

"Stay close to me. we need to find where that's coming from." he said walking out of my room with his arm around me.