Chapter 7

I woke up in the hospital with tubes and wires attached to me. "Austin?" I asked as he grabbed my hand. "yes" he replied.

"We need to go meet aria at the park." I said looking at him. "Megan you have been out for a week. They didn't think you would recover." austin said kissing my hand. "wait what happened?" I said and he looked shocked.

"You don't remember do you?" "no"

"Well we were going to meet aria and I stopped to tie my shoe. then Simon came running up with a hammer as if he was going to hit me and from the other way there was a car. you ran in front of me and when I tried to put you out of the way Simon hit you with the hammer and you feel under the car. you were unconscious and I didn't know what to do. so I called 911. And then Simon ran away. I'm sorry I should have protected you. I'm so so sorry.'' he finished.

Then I realized there was something in the corner of the room. "Austin what's that over there?" I said pointing to the corner. " It looks like a note." Austin walked over and grabbed the note.

'You made it out this time but not the next

I think it's time I put you to rest.'

-hugS and kiSSeS

"Austin what is that!" I cried after he read me the note. "Babe I don't know but who ever it is knows to we're hurt and knows you at ok now. but don't worry I won't let anything happen to you."

"Megan you can go home whenever you feel strong enough just let us know so you can fill out the paperwork." said the doctor. "I'm ready now if that's ok" I replied "of course. ill send in a nurse with the paperwork." the doctor said as he walked oout

I was scared more scared than I've ever been.

----------------------------

Dun dun dun... who do you think wrote that letter