Chapter 25

"SHh. be really quite." austi said.

"Ahhh! please help me!" it screamed.

"Who said that?" Austin yelled out.

"Help help help"

"Where are you and what are you doing here." Austin yelled again.

"Please come help me! he's going to get me!"

"Where are you?" Austin yelled to the screaming thing.

"In the closet."

Austin went to open the closet but I grabbed his hand .

"Who are you?" he yelled.

"Leila Mackenzie. My mom died when I was 3 and my dad is a drug aaddict. my dad sold me to some guy when I was 7 to get money for drugs. and so I ran away and this house had an open door so I snuck in and hid in this closet."

" How old are you?" Austin asked. I felt scared this girl had been living in my closet or is she a ghost I'm so confused.

"I'm 14 years old. do you think it would be okay if I came out of here."

Austin grabbed my soft ball bat and pushed me back close to the door.

"Yes that's fine."

Leila walked out and I instantly felt the tears role down my face. Leila had a blue dress on that had been ripped. it was stained with blood and her blonde hair was a mess.

She looked ratchet.

"Hi. I'm Leila. sorry that I've been living in your closet..."

I didn't know what to say. I knew this girl. then I realized where I knew her from. when I was about 7 years old I would go to my uncles every weekend. my uncle had a small maid that worked for him. he would always tell me that she had a disorder that made her stay short.

I never understood things until now. whenever I went to my uncles there would be the girl wearing short shorts or a very short dress.

I just though she was a short maid. but now I see she was a slutty maid. there to dress like a slut and clean the house.

"Oh my gosh." I said

"What" Austin said jumping to my side.

"Nothing. it's nnothing. Leila can I get you a different dress?"

She nodded and I handed her a dress. she went in the closet and changed. "thanks" she said.

"Your welcome."

I felt like there was something wrong with this girl.

I went to hug her and she stepped back. she fell into the closet door .... literally