2 || White dream

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

You are opening your eyes little by little, and as soon as you saw without blurriness you discovered that it was already day time.

Is that dream over? That felt so real... I wonder why my mind pictured that guy in that white dream, these linking dreams are going to end up with me.

You got up and went directly to shower, and while showering you started to remember the white dream you had and about Jinyoung as well.

If he wasn't real, then why he wanted to get out of there as well? 

After showering you put a pair of jeans on with an orange shirt and your pair of white sneakers. You got out of the bathroom and went directly to the kitchen when suddenly your phone started to ring.

-Hello? - You said as soon as you picked up the call.

-Heesun, good morning – Alia spoke while breathing heavily.

-Morning Alia, what's the matter? You seem rushed - You questioned confused.

-One of the dancers at the studio died yesterday in a nightmare - Alia said joylessly.

-What?! Are you kidding?! - You asked surprised.

-I wish I was but no. This is getting scarier by time, I hope that we don't get that bad luck of having linking dreams.

-Well... actually... - You stuttered.

-No, Sun! Don't tell me you are having linking dreams – Alia said very worriedly.

-Yesterday I got a white dream, and I think it's going to still happen - You disclosed.

-Sun! Do you know what that means?! You can have black dreams as well and die - Ailia said disturbed.

-I won't die silly, I will be okay. If I got out of a white dream I can easily get out of a black dream - You said while trying to be positive.

-But what about a full nightmare, those can happen - Alia pointed out.

-I know... I really got bad luck - You sighed concerned.

-Jinyoung's POV-

-That's really bad – Mark said as he patted my back.

-I know, but I can't do anything else but to survive - I said concerned

-What about that girl in your dreams, is she real? – JB asked confused.

-Kan Heesun? I don't know, I think she was because she wanted to get out of there as well - I guessed

-Do you remember anything else? – Yugyeom asked worriedly.

-Not at all, it was all destruction at the end - I admitted.

-Do you know that happens because you did something wrong while you were trying to escape? – Jackson asked.

-But what? What did I make wrong? This is going to drive me crazy - I said frustrated while holding my hair.

-Just forget Heesun and imagine that she was part of your imagination, just keep moving towards the last linking dream, and maybe you will get out – BamBam said as he tried to cheer me up.

Last night the linking dream was really weird, it all felt so real to me and it wasn't a dream after all. I can't erase from my head when I appeared on the edge of the coast and of course when I found Heesun at the hill. Now, I wonder if she was really real if she wasn't from my imagination or just part of my dull mind.

*LATER THAT DAY*

Right now, I'm at my house with all my best friends but I wanted to be alone for a bit, so I got to the music room that I have inside my house. I started to play the piano a little when suddenly Mark appeared; he stared at me with a worried look in his eyes.

-I never thought we will get this type of situations – Mark admitted as he sat beside me and started to play the piano with me.

-Me neither. I don't know how should I act if I ever see her again or anybody in my dreams - I spoke.

-Act like if you were part of the dream. Maybe that might help you to continue and get to the last linking dream - He suggested.

-Part of the dream, huh? Like if I was an illusion? - I asked.

-Exactly. Maybe you will be able to avoid any other kind of contact with unknown people – Mark said as he kept on playing the piano keys.

-I'm afraid, to be honest. Today is going to be my second linking dream and I heard that one of our dancers died in a black dream - I shared.

-Yeah, that sucks. But at least try to survive Jinyoung, everyone is here for you - Mark said while patting my head.

-I appreciate that Mark, thanks.

*AT NIGHT TIME*

-Heesun's POV-

Your head was spinning and your ears were about to explode for that annoying sound you only heard, then you got on your knees when suddenly everything blacked out. It was all white again, so you thought it was another white dream which is correct. Your heart and soul don't feel like you have anything to be afraid of, that's why you're going to have dreams till something or somebody gets too close to you, then you will have black dreams.

"WHITE DREAM 2"

You opened up your eyes and started to look at your surroundings once again. You were on the middle of the of an empty street, it seems that it's a sort of city, you got up from the floor and started to run trying to find a way out of there when suddenly you got to a store that had a mirror on the outside. You looked yourself from them and you noticed that your clothes changed to black jeans with a white blouse and a pair of black sneakers.

What is this? I didn't change or anything.

You started to run again towards any direction that could guide you to the end of that dream.

What should I do? Where do I go? This is supposed to be easy.

When you started to run you suddenly remembered the first white dream, maybe a coast it's what you need. Maybe there's where you have to go.

-Jinyoung's POV-

I found myself down on the floor again and I had a black suit with a white t-shirt, I didn't understand why I was in a city.

It seems abandoned.

-Not again... - I said as I grabbed my hair.

I started to run slowly through the street when I suddenly found the pier, I started to look at the beautiful sea while I started thinking about where I was, I don't know this place, and it doesn't sound familiar to me at all. I started to feel the panic, I really had no clue of what to do at that point when suddenly someone called out my name.

-Jinyoung?

-Heesun?