Special chapter 5

Jimin P.O.V
It was like my whole body burned as yoongi took small, slow steps towards me. My body completely shutting down at his sudden movements, confused as to how this situation had even happened.

His steps were slow, his head hung low, his cat like gaze piercing through me as I found myself awkwardly pulling on my sleeve unable to move.

My eyes flickered to and throw, watching how other students were sometimes looking or even stopping for a moment to see if anything was happening.

But it wasn't right? Because yoongi wasn't ready to tell anyone, because I was a secret right now, because I wasnt important enough to be shown to everyone.

My heart was beating so fast my body couldnt keep up, the sudden need to sit down took over as all the strength I did have was slowly leaving me and don't get me started on the lump that was stuck deep in my throat; I was suffocating.

I managed to keep myself upright, my eyes stinging as I held back tears while I watched yoongi come to a stop a few meters infront of me.

I found my mouth slowly opening, wanting to say something as Yoongis deep eyes met mine, his hands hanging low agaisnt his body while his facial expression seemed troubled ot confused.

What was happening?

And as if my questions were being answered yoongi stepped forward, practically running towards me before cupping my cheek in between his hands. I felt the pads of his fingers agaisnt my damp skin as his thumb rubbed away the tears I hadnt realised were streaming down my cheeks.

"Y-yoongi ... P-people are l-looking"

My eyes scanned around me the best they could and yoongi held a steady grip on me. My stomach flipped as I saw the faces of students had stopped to star at us, my hands were becoming like taps and I couldnt stop the small amount of shaking they were doing.

"Y-yoongi p-please"

"Let them look"

His words were clear and loud, not a single bit of hesitation in anything he said which made a large burst of butterflies to erupt in my stomach and several other tears to run down my face.

"I love you"

At first I couldnt make out what he said, a confused expression made its way to my face as I found myself tilting my head like a puppy. But when I did hear him i didn't even have time to respond.

"I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN"

Then everything went blank. Suddenly I couldnt see or hear anyone, all I could see was the length of his log eyelashes and how his eyes moved behind his eyelids, all I could hear was the beating of both our hearts smashing together and all I could feel was his damp, slim yet plump lips pressing Into mine.

My eyes instantly closed, my lose hands wrapped around his neck as his kept on my cheeks. I didn't know of i wanted to laugh or cry, smile or slap him, my emotions were everywhere but for those few seconds where everything seemed silent and there was no one but us two; it was perfect.

"I love you my jiminie"