Chapter 29 - submissive

Yoongi sat on the edge of his seat, literally and metaphorically. He wasnt sure why he was so on edge, maybe it was the akward buldge in his pants or how jimin was staring at him with an unfamiliar smirk on his face.

He continued to wiggle and move uncomfortably as his shoved yet another peice of pizza into his mouth, eye darting anywhere but in the direction of the younger.

"So you two fuck?" Yoongi chocked on his food as hoseoks voice filled the silence.

His eyes met with everyone else individual before he swollowed harshly on his mouthful of food.

"Not YET" the elder chocked again.

His eyes darting up to face jimin as the young continued eating as if what he said was the most normal thing in the world to say.

Yoongi P.O.V
Sex? With a boy?! I admit im gay for him, god he drived me crazy but ive never... You know done something with a guy. Shit.

"Yoongi, earth to yoongi?!" I jumped slightly as i felt namjoons hand on my shoulder.
"You okay man? You seem, jumpy?" The words wouldnt form in my mouth as i just nodded and gave my best smile.

There wasnt actually anything wrong with me but jimin acting the way he has been for the past two days has my brain in overdrive.

"So whats everyone doing tomorrow? Jin pipes up
"Me and kookie are going to the beach" tae smugly responded.
" Jin you coming with me and hoseok to the flower shop we saw?" Namjoon questioned, jin smiling and nodding in respons as he sucked his fingers.
"Just leaves us hyung" jimins sweet sounding voice echoing through my ears causing me to smile subconsciously.

We continued to talk while eating, my nervs calming dowm little by little as the night dragged on. Jin, hoseok and namjoon had gone on a walk round the small village down the road, kook and tae had spent the whole day at the beach and planned on doing it again tomorrow. Which again left me and jimin in an akward position. I dont know when i became such a nervous mess; at first when it was a dare i had so much confidence but now that i admit to liking him, im a flop. FLOP TRASH.

~

As i placed the last slice of pizza into my mouth my eyes trailed across to jimin who slowly stood up and began to walk around the table. I dragged my eyes away from him and let them land on the laud bunch of idiots sat around me. I harshly swollowed as a felt a small arms wrap around my neck, little hands slowly stroking my chest in a circular motion.

A shiver ran down my spine as a warm breath ran across my ear and neck, causing my breathing to hitch. I could feel jimins warm chest push against my back as he leaned on my slightly, his hands still on my chest.

I took a deep breath before accidentally holding it; i felt warm wet lips press agaisnt my cold skin.

"Hyung?" Jimins voice tickled my skin as he practically whispered into it.

I felt another kiss

"Can we all watch a film with everyone?"

Another kiss

"Please"

The room was now silent as everyones eyes were on me and jimin, for the first time in the past few weeks jimin didnt blush, didnt act shy, didnt even flinch as everyone stared. I on the other hand was doing all three at once.

I let a shakey breath slip past my lips before taking one more. Why was i being like this? I knew all to well jimin was submissive, i just needed to show him who was in control.

Two can play at this game.

I turned in my seat to face him, snaking my arms around his waist and pulling his chest into mine. I watched in amusement as he tried to keep his blush at bay. My hands lowered to the bottom of his back, slowly pulling his top up a little and touching his bare skin; he flinched slightly.

"If you want to watch a film with everyone, we can baby" i may have only been a blushing mess for a day but already it made me feel uncomfortable; come on yoongi, you know you dominate.

I smirk grew on my lips as i watched jimins face become as red as a tomato, his hands loosely hanging round my neck.gotch'a. My eyes locked with his, his eye smile showing on his face at the pet name id just called him.

Lets see how long you can ACT dominate for shall we?

Where is this story going you ask? I have no idea just love me and this story or ill blackmail you all with kookies ;). Thank you again to everyone who reads and enjoys this book.

Love you ~ VOTE.