Chapter 54 - End

Warning, long ass final chapter ~ shit smut with some fluff I apologise in advance! Love you!

Jimin P.OV
I didnt even have time to react as yoongis lips made contact with me. At first it was sweet, long and passionate but with in an instant; as if a button was pushed his grip on my waist tightened and the kiss became heated.

Butterflies erupting in the bit of my stomach as his hands trailed to my ass, his lips still pressed agaisnt mine and he tongue asking for entrance; which I gave.

My tongue swirled around his, his intoxicating taste filling my mouth, my hands making their way from the door to his chest, roaming around untill they locked around his neck. I tugged on the back of his neck, pulling him even closer.

For a second I swear I couldnt work out whos heart was beating fast, the continues drumming of our hearts mashing into one in my ear.

Yoongis lips left mine, the cold hair hitting agaisnt them sent shivers down my spine. Wet kisses then began to be placed on my chin, down towards my neck and the pace slowing by my ear. For some odd reason I found myself closing my eyes and relaxing my back agaisnt the door as yoongi continued to flutter kisses on my neck.

My heart rate had began to slow, maybe it was Becsuse around him he made me feel safe and at peace or I coukd even be that right now I was more than prepared to give everything up to him. EVERYTHING.

"Jump" yoongis voice lingered in my ear for a split second before my body followed the command, my legs wrapping around his waist as his hands squeezed that little harder on my arse.

"Mhm"

A small groan left his lips as my crotchet rubbed agaisnt his, instantly causing my member to twitch. I kept my hands locked around his neck as I slowly trailed kisses from the side of his face, down to his neck, while he fumbled with the room key in the door.

"J-jimin... Hmm, I cant..."

The door clicked.

"Never mind"

Yoongis husky voice right next to my ear made my crotch twitch that little more, my teeth sinking into his pale skin just enough to leave a bruise as the door opened and i was awkwardly carried through.

I didnt even have chance to look at my surrounding, the colours of the walls and the floor, the furniture I laced around the room, even the room lay out, I didnt see any of It as it all blurred into one.

My back had been instantly placed onto a bed, my body sinking into the silk sheets around me as yoongi crawled ontop of me, his legs in between mine as my legs hooked around his waist.

I looked up to meet his gaze, his  body hovering over mine, his arms placed either side of my head.

For that split second there was silence, it was beautiful, our eyes being locked on each other. Our hearts beating in sync, no words yet their was a million things being said.

Yoongi P.O.V
He looked so beautiful under me, his white shirt slightly pulled up, his tie hanging loose, faint small bruises scattered across his neck. Their was something so beautiful about everything right now.

Yes, ive turned into cheese.

I wasnt sure if he knew what I was trying to do right now, if he was even ok with the whole thing. But his eyes and body were telling me he knew, that he was ready. Oddly enough I wasnt sure if I was, Im so in love with him, it scares me knowing it could all disappear in a second, that i coukd lose him at any moment. But then again, this is one of the many ways i want to show him i love him, show him how much he means to me.