Chapter 49 - make yourself at home

"F-fuck yoongi"

"Who kitten?"

"0-oppa"

Yoongi smirked at the youngers submissiveness only to pull away from his touch on the smaller and smile innocently.

Yoongi and jimin had been having a heated make out session for what felt like hours when in reality it wasnt even five minuets. The younger already panting and breathing heavy as the elder had complete control over his body.

"Why didyou stop?" Jimins head tilted to the side as he used his elbows to prop him up. Yoongi now stood next to the bed, pulling his skinnies over his thin framed legs.

"I need to pop out today, how could I possible get everything done if you give me more blue ball, huh?" The elders straightforwardness and calming smile made the younger blush from the question. Only nodding and hmming in respone.

Jimin P.O.V
Make myself at home... Myself at home.

I massive smile spread across my face as I darted down the stairs towards yoongis kitchen. What would I do at home? Food.

His kitchen was cute, an odd word to use but the only word I could use.

My bare feet felt cold agaisnt the laminated flooring, bare legs being exposed to the cold breeze that found its way through the small crack under his back door. I tugged on yoongis over sized jumper id found in his wardrobe, letting the long sleeves dangle down my small arms and covering my fingers. It was more like a dress than a jumper, covering even my knee caps as I shuffled towards the fridge.

Seriously, no wonder he was so thin. There was nothing, the odd beer and a few packs of sliced ham. Oh. And off milk.

I grabbed the ham, walking towards the loaf of bread which sat on the kitchen side eyeing me up. Who needs a plate when youve got your hands. I continued to rummage through the cupboard, finding crisps and a pack of biscuits; perfect.

So there i was, snuggled under his bed covers on the sofa, sandwich in hand, crisps and biscuits infront of me, cold class of water and the tv remote. He did say make himself at home.

Yoongi P.O.V
I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, again, why was this so god damn hard. From the second I was born emotion wasnt really my thing, then that... That... Adorable ball of jiminie came into my life.

I shook my head furiously realising I was smiling and blushing, in public, where people other than my so called friend could see.

~

"Is that everything sir?" I nodded in response, grabbing the extremely large bag from the counter and exciting the shop.

This was now the second time id found myself in one of those shops, the second time peoples eyes were on me from carrying that all to sexual black bag; although this time it was a lot bigger.

Before all you readers assume something, stop, Becsuse your right. Was it bad of me that I hoped tonight would lead to more than a hand job and a hot make out session; probably. But was that going to stop me from trying; definitely not.

Really, its all his fault anyway.

I scuffed my feet across the dry cement, swinging the overly large bag by my side. The sun was at its peek in the sky, the birds chirped from the trees above and again I found myself smiling. Never once did i think i would be this type of person, never once did i think I would be outside on a day like this with a smile  on my face because id decided to spend an awful lot of money on someone else.

Then it hit me, i needed help. For this plan of mine to work, regrettably i need taehyung and jungkook.

I pulled my phone from my pocket, sliding the screen across and searching for their contacts. I took a deep breath because we all knew when trying to have any sort of serious conversation with them you needed it.

"YOONGI" I scrunched my eyes as the obnoxious noise literally screamed out my phone.
"Tae calm down, you with jungkook?"
"Yeah why, you know, you kinds interrupted us doing the dingy dong, you know the Humpty pum...?"
"STOP" I sighed, this was gonna be a long day.
"I need you do to do something for me"

Guys! Thank you so god damn much for the 4k reads, I know it seems like nothing when there are people with 100'sk reads but to me as long as the people reading enjoy what I write I dont really care.

Thank you again, so much, it really means a lot to me. I appreciate everything you guys do even if its just enjoying the words a write.

Its currently my day off so ive decided to write as many chapters as I can of this book as well as with the three I'm currently working on: long day a head of me.

As far as this book goes, it will be ending soon. Saying that I also have addition chapters that will end the book a different way; but I dont thinj ill be uploading thrm.

Again thank you my little potatos!
Love you all!