Chapter 33 - good morning

Yoongi woke to the rays of light seeping through the blinds, he let out a laud groan before cutting himself off when he felt a small lump shuffle next to him. A large smile grew on his face as jimins puffy hair, eyes and nose popped out from under the covers.

"Cute" he whispered before letting a small giggle leave his mouth.

The elder leaned forward, unwrapping his arms before placing several kisses on the youngers head. He didnt want to let go.

Yoongo quietly dragged his half asleep body from the bed and walking towards the bedroom door; he looked back with a smile still spread across his face as he mumbled "ima make your breakfast".

Jimin  P.O.V
I tossed and turned for what felt like hours, my hands sprawling out to feel for yoongi only to find hes not there. I darted up, my eyes scanning around the room as my heart rate increased and panic took over me.

I was about to shout for him when the smell of bacon filled the air and my eyes widened. I crawled off the bed, pulling on some clean boxers before wrapping the bed covers around my body. I tip toed my way out the bedroom door to be met with something i never expected.

There yoongi was stood infront of me in a baggy top and boxers, a BRIGHT pink apron and pink fluffy socks. My mouth dropped low as he began to wiggle along to the most girlish song id ever heard (pick a girly song people).

Then i laughed.

"Haha... What.... Haha.... Are you doing"

Yoongi froze on the spot as i lifted my head, i watched him turn to face me, frying pan in one hand, spatula in the other, his face as red as a tomato.

Before he could speak i walked over to him, resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping the covers around him too, holding in small giggles.

"Dont stop... Its cute"
"Im not cute. And... I wanted to make you breakfast"

We were both now stood in the kitched, faces bright red; ny heart beat increasing agaisnt his back; he really did drive me crazy.

~

"Thank you hyung" i smiled as i placed my plate in the sink.
"Welcome... Can you not tell anyone about this" his voice sounded irritated and nervous all st once
"Why, you can wiggle your hips better than you think" i raised my eyebrow beforw winking, taking to my heals and slumping my body into the sofa.

Yoongi followed behind, sitting right next to me before wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling the covers over us.

"Its embarrassing"

I couldnt help but smile again and my heart fluttered.

~

Min yoongi had this horrible effect one me, he msde me angry and sad but overly happy and hormonal. He drove all my senses crazy, he made my heart skip beats and my handa become sweaty. He caused my face to redden and body to be weak. Min yoongi drove me crazy; but i think that was okay with me.

~

"Yoongi?"
"Hmmm"
"Where is everyone?"

Yoongis head shot up from the crock of my neck, his hands tightening on my waist as he looked round the room.

"I dont know... I forget they were here" a small laugh came from his mouth as he snuggled his head back into my neck.
"Wonna do something then? Weather nice?"

I didnt ask because i didnt want to be alone with him, i asked because today general was nice and i hadnt been out at all since we got here.

Yoongi didnt reply only smiling at me with an even bigger smile before standing up, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bedroom.

I stumbled slightly as he harshly pulled me through the door before running to the draws and pulling out clothes.  As quickly as he had pulled me through the door he was pushing me through another.

"You need to shower, cant be smelly on our date"

The door closed behind me as i stood dead still in the bathroom... Date?... D..DATE. I felt the blood once again all go to my face, my heart sped up and for a second i forgot to breath. He wants this to be a...

Date?!