Chapter 43 - from me to you

Yoongi had gone from nervous to freaking out to complete and utter happiness.

The elder had found himself arguing over and over again with his head that this was shit, that it was to cheesy, that jimin had stopped liking him and was just playing him. Every possible bad thing that coukd happen yoongi had thought of, a flood, king Kong appearing, a meteor, you name it, yoongi assumed it would all happen at once.

What yoongi didnt expect was jimins lips crashing into his, the youngers wet salty tears making there way between the small gap of their lips. He didnt think jimin would be clinging to his body and mumbling things such as 'thank you' and 'its beautiful But there they both were, lying on the blanket under what was now dim sunlight, jimins hands tangled in yoongis hair, yoongis hands clenching to jimins T-shirt as if if he let go hed lose him.

Yoongi P.O.V
The kiss began to slow down, to say my heart was about to jump out my chest was a lie, it was no longer in my chest, it was in jimins.

His small hands were still locked in my hair as we slowly pulled away to face each othet, our noses touching. The position we were in was kinda uncomfortable so I did the only thing I could think of, I moved us from our sides, so now I was lying ontop if jimin, one elbows buried a little into the blanked to keep me from head butting him, my other arm slightly stretch out to the other side of his face; our noses still touching.

Suddenly a hard lump formed in my throat, this moment right here, jimins big brown eyes staring into mine, the sunlight slowly dimming in the background; everything was so cliché and so perfect, it had to be now.

I swallowed harshly, letting my eyes take in all of his features, I was noticing things id never seen before, i wanted to Learn even more about him, i wanted to stay in this moment forever.

Now or never yoongi

"Jiminie?" Why I used that name i wasnt sure, I mentality cringed knowing I was doing it because I was nervous, it was a habit id gotten into, but only for him.

He didnt reply, his eyes still staring deep into mine, I knew he was waiting, his hands slowly dropping from my hair and hover around the lower of my back.

"Again I'm probably going to ramble, its only because when I'm around you I get so nervous, everything I think leaves my brain and I end up blank..."

He was still staring at me.

"The thing is... So like... Fuck, I wrote this all down, like a letter to you but its in my pocket and honestly id probably fail reading it too... So I'm not gonna..."

"Yoongi" his right hand moved from my back, his hand now on my cheek, his numb tracing over it.
"Your blushing again" his voice was barley audible and the fact he pointed that out made me blush even more.

"Your making this harder you know" I couldnt help but giggle as all jimin did was smile even more, god he was beautiful

"I dont know what to say, you confuse my emotion, my whole being... You drive me crazy, I lose all sense when I'm with you. You make it hard to breath, you make my heart beat increase, my hands sweaty, you make me nervous and scared all at the same time. You make me laugh and smile more than I every thought I could... I know I'm doing it again, babbling on and on and making no sense, I know I hurt you, fuck it killed me knowing id hurt you because even thought it started fake, the feelings and emotions, all the things we did became so real for me... What I'm trying to say is, god I dont even know, I feel like I'm proposing..."

Jimins eyes widened, his hands now hiding half his face, but not enough to stop the blush I spotted spread across his whole face. I took another deep breath, our noses still touching, my right elbow still buried in the blanked, my right hand resting under his head while my left hand made its way to his hands, removing them enough for my to hold his face.

"Park jimin, to me your the sunshine, the ocean, the flowers that grow, youre beautiful in every way humanely possible and I find my feeling for you growing with every little thing you do. From the way move your feet when your nervous, to the way your eyes disappear when you smile, that odd thing you do with your hands when your all fidgety and especially the way your lips feel agaisnt mine. So my little Jiminie, although I'm the biggest arsehole to walk this earth, although I'm the biggest screw up that will ever come into your life... I was hoping, no praying, youd let me be the only screw up, to be your arsehole? Will you be my boyfriend?"

Omfg jade what is this load of bullshit you have just wrote? Like seriously... SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME UEAH? Hello potato all alone here!

I wonder what jimins gonna say, what if he flat out rejects yoongi like "oh hell nooon, poor yoongi 😥