Chapter 13 - permission

Jimin's P.O.V
"Yoongi..." I let a small moan slip out of my nervous lips as his hands tighten around my ass, pulling my crotch closer to his.

Then everything moved so fast, one second we were next to the staircase, the next my back was pushed hard against the wall, Yoongi's lips hovering dangerously close to mine. I felt him breathe harshly on my bottom lip and within a blink of an eye his lips crashed onto mine.

My eyes widened at the sudden shock of his soft, wet lips moving on mine but I quickly tangled my hands into Yoongi's mint strands and kissed back. The kiss became heated fast, his tongue already searching every corner of my mouth while his hands fondled around my hips and ass. I felt a harsh yet pleasurable pain on my bottom lip and Yoongi bit down and tugged at it before pulling away to breathe. His eyes were dark with lust and want. Now feeling completely sober, my brain had decided that even if I was taking advantage of his alcohol infused body, I was okay with that.

My breathing hitched slightly as a devilish, wanton smirk grew on his face, without even noticing my heart rate had calmed, I felt calm...Yet extremely horny.

His lips crashed into mine as he placed his hands firmly back on my behind. He lifted me up higher, keeping our lips locked as he stumbled about the hallway, knocking things over and banging into things while our tongues searched endlessly in each others mouth.

Authors P.O.V
Jin smirked to the others as the loud kissing and groaning was heard all round the house, he let out a small giggle as he imagined the heated session going on outside "They couldn't even wait till they got to the room?"

Although it had only been several minutes since the two had left the other had all snuggled up on the sofa (Yes, somehow the sofa survived all five of them on it.) with Jin between Namjoon's legs. Kookie was on V's lap and J-Hope was awkwardly settled in the middle while he flicked through the Netflix main screen.

As the noise from the hall quieted down, a blanket was pulled over the five by Jin as they pressed play on the Deadpool movie.

Yoongi's P.O.V
What do you do to me, Park Jimin? If I wasn't confused about my sexuality before, I sure as hell was now. He made me feel things I didn't even know I could feel. His adorable smiles made my heart feel like my ribcage was too small, his perfect laugh made me feel as if thirty smoke bombs erupted in my stomach at the same time, and the way his small, chubby hands tangled themselves in my hair made me feel...important. He made me feel as if I was worth something.

There was something about him that I couldn't quite explain.

The way he made my heart rate increase and my hands sweaty, the way he made my chest tighten or my mouth dry whenever I saw him.

Until now, I can only say, Park Jimin, you will be the death of me.

I'd finally managed to make it up the stairs still holding this beautiful human in my hands. I could safely say I was sober, utterly and completly sober, yet I couldn't bring myself to stop, I didn't want to.

I kicked the first door I found open, finding a king size bed in the room.

Perfect.

I pushed my back against the door, closing it while Jimin's tongue still twirled around mine. I loved his taste, everything about it was intoxicating. I placed his back onto the sheets before pulling away for him to breathe. I couldn't help but smile at the beauty under me, his red plump lips covered in my saliva, his top already half pulled up revealing his lightly tanned chest, his hard cock which pushed hard against his pants. He was sweaty and horny; a beautiful mess.

I pulled his top over his head and just as quickly his hands tugged on mine to do the same. I shivered as the cold air hit my skin before smirking once again as the younger under me bit his lip, his eyes filled with lust and need.

I considered stopping at this point, I was scared because I didn't want to stop at all, I was scared because everything about him drew me in, sent me crazy and threw all my beliefs and thoughts about myself out the window. But then, the moaning sweaty mess under me forced me to push that all to the back of my head; the fact it was me causing the male to beg for more gave me confidence which I took with pleasure.

You know what, Fuck it.