Chapter 46 - oppa knows otherwise

Yoongi P.O.V
Oppa yoongi... FUCKING OPPA. Firstly - what the actual fuck were you trying to do... Secondly, why the hell did my Dick twitch so much at the thought of him calling me that.

I mentally face palmed at my own stupidity, announcing a kink I didnt even know I had till now.
I could practically hear jimin swollow which once again made a small smirk creep across my face.

I continued to make small circles in his upper thigh, only now every once and a while my fingers would brush past the not so small bulge that was hid under his tight jeans. The odd small moan and whimper from him wasnt really helping me though, god knows how many times Ive crossed and uncrossed my legs in the matter of minuets just to hid the Boner I was was getting.

"You two love birds in the bacck" Jins voice caused both our heads to shoot up, but my hand wasnt gonna stop any time soon.

"We are pulling into the next service station, my legs have gone dead, so dont fall asleep"

"Not like I could now anyway" my ears perked up at the soft mumble that jimin unknowingly passed through his lips, good job I was the only one to hear it.

Jimin P.O.V
Jin hurry the actual fuck up.

It had been half an hour since Jin had announced our stopping for a break but the traffic had only just started to move, it needed to move faster.

Yoongi had gone from my leg to my actual crotch, his hand palming me over my jeans was enough to send my whole body on fire. I could feel the small beads of sweat form on my forehead and the back of my neck as I tried so desperately to stop myself from making a noise, but I was kinda failing.

"Shh princess, someone's gonna' hear you" the low growl that ran through my ears made my breathing hitch a little, yoongis palm pushing that little harder into mt crotch.

He needed to stop. If he didnt. I was gonna cum right here, right now in the back of the car.

~

"Finially!"

I darted out the back seat of the car, nearly being knocked down by hoseok who pulled his car next to ours.

"Sorry, need to pee" the onky words I seem to be able to form as I darted past my confused friends running at full speed towards the service station doors.

Toilets, toilets... Aha toilets. What I was planning on doing in there i dont know, just unzipping my pants would be a relief right now.

As I pushed open the toilet doors my eyes widened, in here was like a mansion. Each cubicle was massive, red leather toilet seats, big High doors and sinks even in them. This was more like a scene from a porn id watched once than it was a public toilet area.

Yoongi P.O.V
"He just really needs to pee" I shrugged as I walked towards the service station, awkwardly trying to hid my boner and not look suspicious at the same time.

Multitasking wasnt my biggest strength.

"Jimin where are..." I was cut off by a low moan that echoed through the empty toilets.

"Yoongi- aha" my crotch twitched once again as I edged myself through the door, turning to lock it before walking further in.

My sinful mind began to take over as small whimpers and moans continued to echo all around me, consuming my sanity and ears.

Was he seriously doing what he sounded like he was doing... In the toilet, without me. Oddly I felt slightly angry, the images running through my mind giving me what I like to call 'angry boner'.

I quietly walked through the the toilets, sticking my ear to each door in hopes to find jimin before he has the chance to cum, what would be the fun in that.

Nope... No... Not here.. N... Bingo.

I dont know what made me think he wouldnt of locked the door, maybe because when hes in a rush hes clueless or just because hes jimin.

But I was right.

Without a thought I pushed on the handle and swung the door open, the sight I was greeted with could of made me cum.

Oppa did know otherwise.

Guys oppa or daddy? I think daddy is over rated but ill go with my readers choice!