Chapter 14 - ten minutes of heaven

Jimin's P.O.V
His smirk made me shiver slightly, but with pleasure. He leaned down and began placing small wet kisses down my jaw to my neck before licking slowly at my skin. His hands trailed up my chest lightly squeezing every few seconds.

"Aha..fuck." a small moan left my mouth as I felt his teeth sink softly into my skin, his tongue twirling around  as he sucked. My member throbbed hard in my pants as yoongis hand reached my nipples, nipping on my hard chest.

Yoongi's P.O.V
There was something so beautiful and wanton about the moans that left his lips, like music to my ears. I continued to nip and suck his sensitive skin and I moved down to his chest, butterfly  kissing him on each nipple then continuing down to his belly button. I smiled into the kiss as I heard him gasp for air as I nipped his skin on his waist with my teeth. Fuck, he was driving me crazy.

I looked back up at him, watching his chest rise and fall with his heavy breathing. I ran my finger under his waist band while biting my bottom lip, I'd lost all control and I wasn't stopping now. I looked at the beautiful mess under me one more time as he nodded and I literally ripped his jeans off, leaving his member hidden under only a thin layer of cloth.

Within seconds mine were off too and I'd positioned myself kneeling in between his legs. My eyes trailed down his body, from his gorgeous, plump lips to his milky coloured legs. His thighs were so juicy.

I shuffled back, squeezing the outside of his thighs and receiving a small muffled moan. His hands trailed to my hair, tangling his fingers in it before pulling lightly.

Jimin's P.O.V
I was consumed, completely infatuated by the person that was Min Yoongi.

I felt his soft wet tongue trail up my thigh, stopping when he reached the end of my boxers. His hands still squeezing every time I tugged on his hair lightly. Again he pushed into my skin with his teeth causing my member to throb harder and an uncomfortable amount of pleasure rush through my body. He continued to nip and suck, trailing small bruises up the inside of my left thigh.

I wanted to feel his lips again.

Although my actions seemed needy like a child, I could help but pull eagerly at his hair, biting my lower lip in attempts to pull the older mint haired male's lips up to mine.

Authors P.O.V
Yoongi crashed his lips onto Jimin's, his tongue eagerly licking the inside of his mouth, longing to taste every inch of the younger.

The elder's kisses and licks left the smaller boy's mouth only to then be placed on his neck. Yoongi licked the sensitive skin in all the right places, like he already new every inch of Jimin's body and what he wanted.

The elder's hands still squeezing on Jimin's thighs; he lifted them just enough for his hard clothed member to rub harshly against Jimin's - letting a rather deep moan leave his lips. "Aah, Jimin.."

Those two words alone sent Jimin into extreme over drive.

Jimin didn't know what had gotten into him, all he knew was it throbbed and hurt so much.

Yoongi's P.O.V
The moan that fell out of my mouth was accidental, but Jimin's reaction had me smirking uncontrollably.

"To..Touch me." his soft raspy voice close to my ear sent small shivers of pleasure through my body. His hands forcefully pushing my head down towards his crotch.

I clicked my tongue through soft kisses and licks which trailed down his chest, "Now, p-please, it hurts."

The more he begged so innocently the more my body heated up, the tighter my hands groped his thighs, the harsher I pushed my crotch on his. I knew I wasn't getting out of this now, I couldn't, I wouldn't. Feeling his soft flawless skin against mine, hearing his sweat and innocent yet extremely arousing voice linger in the air. I wanted him so bad.

I was having him.