Chapter 25 - listen to me

"You should hear him out, you may find that this 'dare' was a good thing"

Jimin P.O.V
"Whats thats suppose to..."
"WHERE FUCKING HERE!" Jins screech reaching my ears and nearly blowing them up.

Jin had cut me off just before I could finish my sentence and then when I was about to ask again that bunny next to me woke up; going from 0 to a 100 real quick.

*sigh*

I lazily got out the car, stretching my arms into the air before looking at my surroundings. It was pretty. The sea seemed so far away yet so close, the building im assuming was our beach house was the only in sight. The sun was at its highest in the sky, lighting the sand turning it an even brighter gold.

Yoongi P.O.V
"Im nervous, what if he beats me up and leaves me.." A small laugh left namjoons lips
"Your seriously scared that the smallest been in the world is going to beat you up?" I furrowed my brows as namjoon slapped my back harshly - if he can fight anything like he can eat a pizza im screwed.

I shuffled about as a sat on the edge of my bed, everyone had gone out to greet the other, saying I should just wait here and surprise him although I was positive that wasnt the best idea.

The bedroom itself was massive, of course having two double beds in gave namjoon the terrible idea of making me and jimin share a room. I was gonna die, I could feel my soul leaving my body already. The room had a bathroom, a massive double door window which led to a balcony; not sure why we were on the ground floor, but still it was cute, as well as a massive TV above an even bigger fireplace. It was old school with a modern feel.

I continued to wiggle about as jimins voice echoed in my ears, I coukdnt here much apart from 'why are they Here', 'no fine ill stay', 'yoongi better not be here too' and then namjoon clearly unable to lie as his giggle could be heard a million miles away.

The my heart stopped, light footsteps approaching closer snd closer to the door before it was swung open with force, nearly smashing me dead in the face; why did I pick the bed near the door.

The door shut behind jimin, I watched as his slowly slumped his feet across the wooden floor before throwing his bag onto his bed. His once Fluffy orange hair now replaced to brown; he looked even more beautiful. He looked thinner too, I knew it was my fault but I desperately try to shove the feeling of guilt down as I slowly stood up, tip toeing towards the door onky to stand there and block him from leaving.

This wasnt my plan, but if I knew jimin like I thought I did, he wouldnt stay if he didnt have to, so I was at least going to try and keep him here. I took a deep breath before coughing loudly.
***

Jimins head darted round only to be met with a lowered head of Yoongis. All at once jimin wanted to cry, scream and hit the elder in every was possible but something stopped him in his tracks.

The whole nearly two years the younger had been in love with yoongi he had never once seen this face. Yoongis eyes were puffy and red like he'd been crying, he was even paler than before and his eyes were pure black; he looked scary yet pathetic all at once.

Jimin P.O.V
My body moved without me, taking me in small steps over to the ghost like yoongi who stood awkwardly in the door way. Jins words from early playing over and over again as I tried to forcefully lift his head to face mine. I wasnt really sure what I was doing but from one look into his eyes Id forgiven him already; he looked a mess.

"JI...jimin" his voice broke as he lowered his gaze even more.
"Im so sorry, its not what you think... I wanted to... And you just left... And I liked it all... I was confused... Then jin hit me and everyone sat on me for being gay... I want my closet back"

I was so confused as the words left his lips but before I could even process what he was attempting to say I dropped to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"Sat on you because your gay..." I covered My stomach with my hands I continued laugh, no I was pretty much crying now.
"You... Haha... You want your closet back"

After several minuets of me rolling on the floor and yoongi staring at me wide eyed I finally got up and faced him once again, his head instantly dropping.

"They told me everything..."

*silence*

"I forgive you... But... Youre going to have to work hard for this friendship to work" a sad smile came across my face; grate choice of words jimin, you FRIENDZONED HIM!