11| L'amour est une rose.

Aspen slowly opened her eyes, the sunrise peaking through her window. She was about to sit up when she felt an arm pulling her closer. "Morning sunshine." Aspen whispered as she rolled around to see Coopers face. "Mornin'. " Cooper said with a groggy morning voice. Aspen rolled around again and grabbed a book out of her bookshelf. "What's that?" Cooper asked and looked at the book. "It's a french poem book." Aspen said and smiled. "Can you read it out loud?" Cooper asked, her eyes shut. "In french?" Aspen asked. "Yeah, I love your voice when you speak french." She said and smiled. "L'amour est une rose. Chaque pétale une illusion. Chaque pétale une realite." Aspen said just above a whisper. "Aspen?" Cooper asked, her eyes still closed. "Yes?" Aspen asked, looking at her. "Nothing." Cooper said and smiled while kissing Aspens forehead. Aspen rolled over and laid down in top of Cooper. "What?" Aspen asked while looking at her. "Nothing." Cooper said and smiled. "Cooooper-" Aspen dragged out the o. "Yessss." Cooper mimicked Aspen. "What was it?" Aspen asked. "I adore you." Cooper said and cupped Aspens cheek before sitting up and kissing her soft lips. "I adore you too." Aspen whispered and connected their lips again.