23| American parties

They walked out of the car and heard music blasting, the ground shaking from all the bass. "Well, here it is." Cooper said and laughed from the obviousness. "Yeah." Aspen said and looked at all the sweaty and already drunk people. Cooper took Aspens hand and walked inside. Aspen felt a hand grab her ass and she turned around to see a buff guy with black hair smirking at her. She felt Cooper let go of her hand and turned to see a wall of unfamiliar faces. The words of her brother replaying in her head. '-And don't go to American parties, they're worse than French.'  "Well, here we are." Aspen muttered to herself and excused herself for every person who bumped into her. "Cooper?" Aspen yelled as she saw her disappear behind a wall into another room. "Cooper!" She yelled louder, her heart beating faster. "Hey, hey, calm down." A guy said and grabbed her hands. It was Mira from earlier. "I need to find Cooper." Aspen said and looked desperately at him. "I'll help you find her." He said kindly. "Thank you." Aspen said and smiled. Mira took her hand and lead her through the mosh pits. He lead her up a pair of stairs. "I don't think she'll be here." Aspen said and tried letting go of his hand but he was holding it too tight. "Mira?" Aspen asked, her eyes going wide as he opened a door to a bedroom. "Hey! Let go of me!" Aspen yelled. "I said let go!" She yelled and kicked his leg. "You shouldn't have done that, missy." Mira said and lifted her up. "Cooper!" Aspen yelled, but her voice soon gave out. Mira walked into the bedroom, pushing her agains the wall and attacking her face with his mouth. "Stop!" Aspen yelled and tried pushing him away. He just pinned them over her head. It was no use.