1| 90's platform shoes

The hallway was echoing as her 90's platform shoes hit the colored tiles of the new school. She scanned the doors, looking for a sign. 'Office' 'Ah, here it is.' She thought to herself. She opened the door, covering her hand with her sweater to make sure her hand didn't touch the handle. The door closed behind her with a click, she walked up to one of the ladies and looked at her. "Oh, you must be Aspen." The lady said and smiled. Her hair was curly and brown. Aspen nodded and looked down. "Okay, here's your planner and there's no need to be nervous." The lady said and smiled. Aspen smiled back and nodded before looking at the planner and walking out of the office. The hallway was quiet, the only noice there was came from the fox keychain on her yellow fjällräven backpack. The clock rang loudly in the hallway, signalizing break time. Aspen froze, everybody pushed past her, except one girl. She had a cigarette hanging from her lips and a matte black flip lighter in her right hand. "What are you looking at?" She asked, 'she has a beautiful accent!' She though to herself. The girl furrowed her brows. "What? Are you mute or something?" The girl asked, more irritated. "N-n-no." Aspen stuttered. "Then move out of my way." She said and rolled her eyes. Aspen couldn't stop looking at her. Her hazel eyes, her peach colored hair. "Are you new?" She asked in a softer way. "Y-yes." Aspen said and blushed. "Come with me." The girl said and smiled. "O-okay." Aspen said, her cheeks turned a darker scarlet color.