6| Not feeling well

"Dad?" Aspen asked as her father picked up the phone. "Yes?" He asked, his tone slight worried. "My friend was kicked out of her house and I was wondering if she could stay at our place till they sort things out?" Aspen asked, she had gotten a better relationship with her dad now, thanks to Elm pushing her to talk to him. "Sure, do you want me to pick you up? We can send a text to the school and say that you're sick." He said. "We'll take Coopers car , but yes, please send a message to the school, just say that I'm not feeling well or something." Aspen said and looked at Cooper, she was still crying. "Okay, see you when you get home." They said their goodbyes and Aspen helped Cooper to the car. "Are you okay?" Aspen asked as she sat  cooper down in the passenger seat. "Yeah." She said and smiled. Aspen looked at Cooper's lips. She couldn't help it. They were so close but she couldn't touch them. Cooper leaned against the car seat, something that snapped aspen out of her daydreaming. She walked to the other side of the car and sat down in the driver's seat. "Are your parents okay with me staying at your house though?" Cooper asked, looking down at her hands. "Yeah, it's just me and my dad living there so there's more than enough room." Aspen said and smiled. "Do you not have any siblings?" She asked and looked up. "I have an older brother but he still lives in france, he decided to go to school there instead of moving here with us." Aspen said and smiled to Cooper. "Okay." Cooper said and looked out the window.