13| Midnight

Aspen sat down on the gray bed. Her room was messy, there was clothes laying around and cigarette packs everywhere. "Here, take this down in the car and bring me all the bags from the closet in the hall." Cooper said and gave Aspen a heavy bag. "Okay." Aspen said and walked fast, doing as aspen said and giving her four new big bags. "Just grab all the clothes you see and put them in the bag, we'll clean a little and then leave." Cooper said. "Okay." Aspen said and started to put the clothes in the bag. They finished fast and had about forty minutes till they come home. "I have a vinyl player and some vinyls in the basement, stay here and I'll run get them before we get the hell out of here." Cooper said and laughed before running down the stairs. Aspen sat at the bed, slightly nervous in case Cooper's parents and sister came home early. She looked at the room. Cooper had black walls, no window, beer and and cigarette boxes scattered throughout the little room and a cat bed in the corner of the room. Aspen got curious and walked to the little black fluffy bed. As soon as she did a black cat with long fur peeped it's head out from the bed. "Hi." Aspen whispered and knelt down. The cat looked at her before slowly walking to her and purring. "What's your name?" Aspen asked and let her neck, looking for a collar. She found a black collar with a metal name tag on it laying on the bed. "Midnight, huh?" Aspen said and smiled to the cuddling cat. "Huh, weird." Cooper said, startling Aspen. "Jeeze, you scared me." Aspen said and laughed while trying to calm her heart. "Is it yours?" Aspen asked. "Yeah, but he never liked me though. We can bring him if you want I'm the one who bought him so he's mine." Cooper said. "We'll take him." Aspen said and smiled. A loud thud knocked them out of their thoughts. "Shit." Cooper said and looked at her phone to check the clock. "C'mon." She said and walked out of the room. "Linus, I think there's someone in the house." A lady said, her voice low.