20| Tunnel

Cooper opened the door and walked around the car, picking up Aspen and spinning her around before setting her down. She giggled and looked at the place surrounding them. "What is this place?" Aspen asked, her eyes filling with shock. They had parked their car  in the middle of two bushes, hiding it if someone walked by. They were in the middle of a forest with a big black tunnel inside a big hill, railroad tracks inside. "Follow me my love." Cooper said and kissed her hand before walking into the creepy overgrown tunnel. "Are there any bats here?" Aspen whispered and held onto Cooper's arm. "I don't know, maybe." Cooper said and sped up, aspen trying to keep up. They came to the end on the tunnel and ended up at a huge abandoned place. It had broken glass windows, what looked like ivy growing on the wall and two huge doors. The place was beautiful. Aspen had always loved the overgrown look, she was satisfied by how nature could take over human built things. "Cooper!" A voice yelled as the girl from earlier came running, her lime green hair getting messy and out of control from the wind. "Hi Lime." Cooper said and hugged her. "Oh, hi, We met before." Lime said and smiled as she hugged Aspen. "Yeah." Aspen said and smiled back. "Wait, you two know each other?" Cooper asked confused. "Yeah, we met at school." Lime said and smiled. "Oh, okay, where's Shibu?" Cooper asked, looking around. "He's inside." Lime said and walked towards the huge mansion. "C'mon!" Lime yelled to them as she entered.