22| Sunrise

Aspen looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing simple black dress with a white mesh t-shirt under. Topped off with a black choker and natural makeup. "You look gorgeous." Cooper said and kissed her shoulder. "So do you." She said and looked at Cooper, she was wearing a checkered turtleneck sweater, black suit pants and suspenders. Aspen smiled and held on to Coopers suspenders as she connected their lips. "Ready to go?" Cooper asked and smiled. "Yeah." Aspen said and smiled before pecking her lips once again. "We're leaving now, papa." Aspen said and walked down the stairs and into the living room area. "Okay, have fun and be home before sunrise please." He said and smiled. "We will, bye." Cooper said and smiled before walking out and into the car. "I've never been to a party." Aspen said and blushed. "What?!" Cooper said shocked while starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. "Nope, I've always been the person who doesn't drink." Aspen said and shrugged. "But you can go to a party without drinking." Cooper said. "Yeah but no one invited me." She said and laughed. "Well, now you'll see what a party is." Cooper said and pulled into the already full driveway.