THIRTY FOUR

A/N : I apologise if I dnt reply to your msgs since Im not on wattpad and Ive begged my sis to update the parts I write for my ongoing book so that I dont leave you guys hanging. Most possibly Ill finish this book this month if I get time. Two months max. It also depends on when my sis gets time to update this since she is a college student and rarely gets time. I just wanted all of you to know that your love still finds me and encourages me to finish this. Im glad to see that Ive got such awesome readers who give me so much love and adoration. I wish I could come back on wattpad but... Well, Ive got some issues and I wont be coming back. I didnt forget any of you.You will always and forever be my awesome readers who never let me down. 

Lots of love

Yours,

Fatima. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It actually worked!" 

Minho and Kade grinned at each other. Once they knew about the changes in my title,The man was ready to help. Happily giving us his vote for a raise of 2 cent profit. He also knew that once I get the title,The share prices would shoot high.  

"It's not going to be the same with the others, Minho look at Mr.Waleeds business proposals that are held up for some reason. If we help him clear that somehow we may be able to convince him." 

"Right on it." Minho had already called up someone to get all the information on Mr.Waleeds enterprises. 

Five minutes later he had found all we needed to know. Mr.Waleed wanted to enter the Canadian market and open his branch there but so far he had failed. 

Thankfully I and my dad had good ties with everyone around the world. All I had to do was make some calls and send a few e-mails. It took about half n hour before we had achieved our aim. We had gotten Mr.Waleed permission to enter the Canadian Market. This would be enough to secure his vote for my dad. 

His office so far had been most extravagant. Mr. Waleed liked splendour that was for sure. Every corner had the highest quality marble and antiques and the most well known paintings.  

This time,for a change we were immediately allowed into Mr.Waleeds office like as if he had known we were visiting. I sat on the leather couch in his office as Minho and Kade stood behind me still maintaining their bodyguard pretense.

 A few minutes later A tall man in his late fifties walked in. He looked like those men who were very hard to please.  

He shook my hand, greeted me and sat in front of me, looking curiously at Kade and Minho. 

"You have ruled the news lately Mr.Ashár. I heard you are going to be crowned soon. May I know why I have been bestowed by the honour of your visit?" 

He knew.... 

He had known.... 

"I believe you have been contacted by my rival then?" I took a chance. I had to know if Houssam knew what I was upto. 

"Yes,but you see Im not one to be anyone interested in the power struggles in your empire. I have a lot on my plate as it is." 

"Did you agree to his request?" I needed to get straight to the point. There was no time to waste. I had to know. 

"No,I didn't. As you know I am a businessman. I want to know the profit from both parties before deciding on whom to favour." He smirked. If I had an option then I wouldn't want to do business with cunning businessmen like him who had no loyalty.  

"He offered me 5% shares after he got the empire under his wing." 

I felt angry just thinking about how that man wanted to take all others hardwork for free. Years and years of my dads blood and sweat and he wanted to put his slimy hands on it. I was never going to let that happen. Houssam would have all his dreams shattered. He had no right to want things that were not his. He had no right to grab the Edward empire or the Abdullah empire and he would definitely not be able to put his haand on anyone else's hardwork once I was done with him. I wouldn't rest still till I had him behind bars. No one had the right to hurt anyone, kill anyone or try to inherit others hardwork. The world would be a better place without people like him. 

"This is my proposal to you." I looked at Minho. ."Show him the approval mail." 

Minho kept his laptop in front of the man.Mr.Waleed raised an eyebrow before looking at the screen. As he read it his eyes widened.

"What? Oh my! I didn't think this was possible." He looked at me stunned before standing up and rushing towards me with his hand forward. "I accept.I will vote for your father,you can count on me." 

"Kade, Give him the contract." 

He took a while before signing the contract but it was done. He wouldn't move back now. We had lost one vote but gained two. Now we had to try our luck in Jordan. The man had 8%shares. What would I have to do to get him on my side. 

"Minho, let's eat something before taking off to Jordan?" 

"We can't Ashár, let's just eat on the plane. We don't have time to waste." 

We that we were dead tired as we made way to the airport. As soon as we sat on our seats we ordered what we wanted. 

"Minho, What are we going to do next?" 

"Mr.Arsalan. It'snot going to be easy. I found out he will be at the golf club when we land.let's go there directly from the airport. And let's ask what he would need from us.  

We nodded as we drifted off to sleep,grabbing an hour and half of rest.

        **********************************