CHAPTER THIRTEEN

My Life's Update: Been really busy, my apologies for the late updates.Love you guys, love your support. Keep voting,reading and posting comments. Sorry about the typos or grammar mistakes I don't get time to proof read.

You guys it's time to get this book more reads then MTAS so you my friends are requested to promote this book if it's possible.

XOXO
Fatima=)

A Cinderella for the Sheikh
Chapter Thirteen .

"Sophia?" I questioned, I was afraid to blink my eye. I felt like she would vanish if I blinked even once.

The woman looked confused but slowly shook her head in affirmation.

It was Sophia. Was I supposed to be happy or sad?

"Sophia Edwards?" She looked at me confused before she shook her head but this time it was to say 'NO'.

Strange.

"May I know your full name ma'am?"

"Sophia houssam" She whispered and I looked at her in disbelief. What was going on?

"You are Mr.Houssams daughter?"

"Yes" She whispered. "I am his adopted daughter"

Was this the tale she had been told? Why had she then not been introduced to the public.

I realised that it wasn't very polite of me to let her sit here right after what she had gone through.The woman was hyperventilating and I was questioning her.

"Do you need to go the hospital Sophia?" This woman was nothing like the confident woman I had met at the masquerade. The woman in front of me was shattered.

"No,I am fine. Thank you for stepping in" A shudder passed through her body yet she managed to put on a small smile.

"I'll drop you home then." Right at that moment I heard a honk and saw Kade waiting for us in the car. I nodded to him and stood up. Sophia followed me to the car. I could see her fear as she faltered to step inside the car.

"I know Mr.Houssam. we will get you there safe, I promise." I smiled at her reassuringly.

She hesitantly nodded and got into the car.

We stopped outside The Houssam's mansion. And I turned around to face Sophia from the passenger seat. This wasn't the time or place to bring anything up. More than that I was confused.

"I know more about your past then you know yourself Sophia. I know for a fact that Mr.Houssam is not your father but your uncle. I know it's not the right time, you're going through a rough patch right now, being assaulted I doubt you want to hear me but I can help you get your answers. Not only that, if you find yourself in any situation you can come to me. "

Kade at this moment handed me a paper with my phone number and address written on it and I passed it to Sophia whose eyes were glued to the mansion . She had not spoken a single word. Maybe she had not heard me at all.

I was put in such a situation that I didn't know what to do. First off she had been assaulted and second I had never thought that Mr.Houssa had told her that she was adopted. How do you full on say a person about their actual identity. I didn't know so all I could do for now was hand her the piece of paper and watch her go without a single word.

I slumped down on my seat and Kade looked at me silent questions in his eyes.

"Yes,it's definitely her."

The situation we had landed in was killing me. I hadn't handled it well at all and it definitely hadn't gone with our plan. I was supposed to outright warn her that she was in danger and then bring her to safety but