11》Sleep

I met you in the dark
You let me up
You made me feel as though
I was enough~ James Arthur

                            Andrea

Mom wouldn't mind or know. She works night shifts at the hospital and gets in later in the morning. Perfect. He would be in and out. I unlocked the door, and step into my inviting home. Oh how I missed it. Kicking my shoes off by the door, I head to the kitchen for something to eat. Good thing mom went grocery shopping yesterday. I warmed up a pop tart and sat on the couch. Sherman stood as if he didn't know what to do.

"Help yourself to the kitchen if you're hungry."

At first he hesitated but leaves the room. I know you should always get your guest things but being that he's staying here, I wanted him to be comfortable as possible. He came back with the biggest bowl of Fruit Loops. I laughed when a line of milk trickled down his chin. Not only that, his feet were under him. Glad he's relaxing.
••••

It rolled somewhere around 7'o'clock. SpongeBob now played on tv. I cleaned up all food wrappings and bowls from the coffee table and discard them in the kitchen. Sherman flipped through channels unaware that I was behind him, ready to attack. You never turn from SpongeBob, ever. It almost met up to be a sin. How dare he?

"What are you doing?! Do you realize what you've done?"

"I changed the channel?" He look back at me confused

"From the world's greatest show."

He must of seen how protective I was getting and smirked. Why would he do that? My knees literally buckled. Stand your ground Andi.

"And what are you going to do about?" He challenged

It's so on. I pounced on top of him, prying the remote from his hand. He barely fought back. Boy he was strong. But I didn't give up.

"Give it."

"Make me." He mocked

The taunting smirk still played on his face. He had no idea what's coming. I tucked under his jaw and played at his neck. Nipping ever so lightly at the warm delicate skin, his breath hitched meaning I got him. Sherman placed hands on my hips, rubbing slightly. Something's off. Before I knew it, I was flipped under him. I probably looked dumbfounded. But how? He smirked above me.

"Nice try doll. But you're gonna have to try a lot harder than turning me on."

He placed the remote in my hands and removed his body from mine. Well played Kings. SpongeBob was long forgotten. I was hungry and I'm sure he was too.

"Aren't you going to feed me now Brookes?" Still teasing I see

"Sure, you like Mac N Cheese?"

"Anything sounds good at the moment."

I walked into the kitchen and got everything I needed. Once the water boiled. I poured the noodles in. After it was done. I put the cheese and noodles in a serving bowl and mixed them up. Sherman ate most of it. I maybe got two plates of it. Sleep immediately came crashing on. Whether he's tired or not, I'm calling it a night. I showed Sherman my room, where he would be sleeping.

"It's not much but hopefully you find the bed enjoying."

"It's enough Andrea. Where are you sleeping?"

"On the floor obviously."

I changed into t-shirt and shorts. Sherman stood beside my desk in his boxers. I couldn't but to stare.

'Nice butt'

I blushed and got under the covers on the floor. Sherman turns out the light and lays down next to me.

"What are you doing? I had-"

"Hush."

His arms goes around me, pulling my body closer to his. I didn't argue.  Instead I let sleep take over.
○○○○

Sherman, you sly dog. Thoughts are to be left here💕

Vote
Comment
Follow