8》Hospital

I was choking in the crowd
Living my brain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feeling, they would drown~ Imagine Dragons

                            Sherman

Blood. How I'm use to it. I remember when being younger, I hated the sight of it. Now it didn't bother me. Not one tear shed. I no longer cried about it. I no longer felt pain. Actually the blade doesn't hurt as much as it use to. I stared at my work as blood dripped thickly on the floor. Luckily everyone was in class. No one could save me now. Maybe I'll die today. Possibly.

My eyes did everything to stay open. Why was I fighting? This is what I wanted right? Did I still want to be here?

'No. This is what you want. You've trained me to be this way. Let's settle this forever.'

The doors squeaks open. Someone's here. But the process isn't done. I just needed a few seconds. Please don't save me. My body shook uncontrollably. Cold sweat ran down my temples. What's this? I didn't recognize it.

"Hello? Is someone in here?" Their footsteps were faint

I couldn't focus on anything. Weird noises came from my mouth. Loud bangs hit against the stall door.

"Who's in there?!"

This scared me. I had no idea how to stop.

"Oh my God, Sherman!"
••••

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP

What was that sound. It's annoying. Light shined through my lids. Is this heaven. Can't be. Not after all the sins I've did. Where am I then?

I sat up and yawned tiredly. A bed, chairs, a TV, and a bathroom beside me. I must be in a hospital. How did I get here? I don't remember anything. A nurse smiled at me with a clipboard in her hands. She unbuttoned the top part of the gown I was in and place the cold  stethoscope on my chest. I looked at her confused while she scribbled something down.

"How are you feeling Mr.Kings?"

"What happened to me?"

"You had a seizure. When that nice lad brought you in, we thought we lost you. Greatfully you pulled through." She explained

"Who brought me?" I asked again

"He never gave a name but he said  to make sure that you'd got good care. Should I bring your family and friend in now?"

"Friend? Andrea?"

"That's her name. Such a beautiful young woman. I'll go get them."

Andrea's here? Why? We're still only getting to know each other. That sounded weird coming from me.

My mom steps in first then dad. Nothing about their appearance said that they were worried. Blank faces. My brothers came in along with Mel. Though she was sleep. They all looked tired. Was it because they haven't slept or because I did it again?

"How are you son?" Mom says professionally 

No respond. I couldn't deal with them like this. I almost die less than an hour ago. Is it too much to ask to care for at least a few minutes.

Andrea pushed through them, nearly knocking my mother off her feet. Dad catches her and glares at Andrea.

"Don't you ever do that again."

She squeezed me ever so tight. I slowly hugged back. Her embrace is warm and lots of other words that couldn't be described.

"You've been crying? Why?" I wasn't worth her tears

"Because you're like the one great friend I ever will have and I thought it was me-"

"It wasn't you, okay? Never think that. It's me. My life is so screwed and I guess I don't know how to deal with it. But you're not the cause of this." She embraced me again, sobbing into my shoulder.

'Don't ever do this again.'
○○○○

Thoughts?💕

Vote
Comment
Follow