18》Mine

I choose you over anybody else
When you're not around, it's just bad for my health
I'm good own but with you I'm something else
You telling me to choose up but I already choose you~ Kiana Ledé

Sherman

I have a girlfriend. The thought of that left a smile on my face. I'm happy with her. Andrea makes me feels things that seemed impossible. I can proudly call her mine.

We layed on my bed together. Neither of us said a word yet. I enjoyed talking to her but also, the silence wasn't so bad either. I can't tell if she was sleep or not. I peeked down on my chest and sure enough she was. I placed a kiss on top of her head and tried to rest as well. It's only evening. Dinner should be finishing up by now.

My phone on the bedside began to ring.

"Landon"  it read.

Normally when he called, it was regarding the arcade or some type of uptown party.

"Yeah."

"Guess who just got us tickets to Coachella...me!"

I totally forgot about that. Landon and has been going since forever. Mom and Patrick never liked the idea of me hanging out with Landon. What did they care? He was my only and true best friend and going to Coachella is something we did on our own. I'm literally about to graduate. I had the right of doing things on my own.

"You should bring Andrea. My side chick ditch me at the last minute. Plus I would hate for the third ticket to go to waste."

"I can't believe you still embrace the whole 'side chick' thing. That's just messed up."

"What can I say? Never been a one girl at a time type of guy."

"And I'm hanging up now but I'll ask her."

I tossed my phone back at the side table. Andrea stirred but remain sleep. Yep, not over the whole 'I have a girlfriend' thing.
~~~~~

Friday~

The doorbell rang, carrying the sound throughout the house. One of the maids went to answer. 

"Is Mr. and Mrs. Kings home?"

Some guy dressed in business attire entered the house. I eyed him and turned back over to the TV. Probably here to seal off an business deal. My parents appeared from the back room. They greeted each other and headed off down the hall.

From Andrea~
Come over

To Andrea~
Be there in a few. Coming with good new

From Andrea
See you then! 💕
~~~~~

"Sherman Kings wants to take me to Coachella. Am I dreaming?"

"That means you wanna go right?"

"Obviously! I've always wanted to go but money has never be there."

"So you're using me?" I smirked

"No, no! Of course not! I could care less about money. As long as we're together, I'm happy wherever we are."

I loved this girl so much. She understood me in ways nobody would and for that, I'm glad that she's apart of my life now.
○○○○

Leave your thoughts here 💕

Vote
Comment
Follow