19》Trip

He's out his head
I'm out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his and he is mine
In the end, it's him and I~ G-Eazy ft. Halsey

Andrea

Sherman had finished packing my suitcase. No, I'm not lazy. He insisted to do so. I caught him multiple times putting  unnecessary items inside. Like extra bikinis and other revealing clothes.

Surprisingly mom is letting me go. I was worried that I had to do a lot of begging. She calmly responded and granted my request. Good thing it's spring break. Mom wouldn't have let me go then.

"Landon needs to hurry his pretty little butt over here. We have an 7 hour drive and already a whole 1 hour behind." Sherman typed angrily on his phone

The doorbell than rang on cue and I hurried to answer. Landon greeted me and innocently smiled over at Sherman.

"Give me two reasons why I shouldn't fold you up into this duffel bag." Sherman fumed

"One; because I am ridiculously handsome and two; because I most certainly won't fit. Sorry bud."

"Let's go while there's still day out. I don't plan on driving at night."
~~~~

It's been maybe an hour or so since we left San Jose. I couldn't hardly wait until we arrive at Coachella. The breeze felt heavenly as I sat in the passenger seat of Sherman's black Range Rover. Landon was an terrible Dj. He constantly changed songs after only a minute during them. Sherman seemed use to his indecisive music choices. Don't by Bryson Tiller began to play.

"This is my song!" Landon shouted from the back seat.

I laughed at how terrible he sang. Sherman remained silent behind the wheel. I wonder what's going on in that head of his?

I reached for his hand and squeezed it with a light gesture. He glanced over at me and turned his attention to the road.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just thinking." He said and gripped the wheel

"About what? You seem upset."

"Nothing important. I'm fine." He flashed a quick smile
~~~~~

We're here! Sherman pulled up to the hotel. I, Andrea Brookes, is here at Coachella. The world's biggest music festival of the year.

"I say we get settled in than grab an bite to eat, yeah?"

"Sounds good to me."

We entered the lobby and head up to our reserved room.

I began to unpack my things, putting my clothes away in the drawers and toiletries into the bathroom. Landon called in room service and flipped over to some show on MTV.

Sherman stretched out across the second bed in the room. Which we would be sharing. I know he said was fine but he just seemed out of it.

I laid next to him, wrapping a single leg around his waist.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Sherman turned under my leg grab. His eyes held pain and sorrow.

"You have something to tell me. I can sense it."

"You're right. It's time I be completely honest with you. You deserve the truth."
○○○○○○

It's time. Things are about to get real. Leave your thoughts here 💕

Vote
Comment
Follow