3》The Kings

Mama comer here
Approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone
Cause this house don't feel like home~
X Ambassadors
***
                                                                                                       Sherman

How I envied the world and its joyous creatures that walked it. Like my neighbors for example. Everyday I come home from school, they were always outside chasing their kids around in the yard. The relationship they had. A familiar feeling of jealously, I experienced it before, coursed through the my veins. Must be nice to have parents like them. Crushing my blunt beneath my shoe, I headed back inside of the place I called home. Nearly being trampled over by my younger siblings as they ran throughout the house with smile plastered on their faces. They seemed to be having a heck of a time. I could make out some laughter coming from the kitchen. Stepping inside to see my parents engrossed in a conversation with my elder brothers. The expression written on their faces. Like they had seen a ghost. It's probably just my tired appearance. I searched around in the fridge for something to drink, trying to ignore the fact that I could feel their stares burn holes in the back of my skull. Neither one of them could look me in the face when I turned around. They quickly looked elsewhere.

"I didn't think you were eating with us. The maids already set the table." Mom folded her arms.

"He's not eating anywhere near us with that stench. Why dare you stand in your mother's presences smelling like that?!" Dad exclaimed.

He and I didn't get along. I glared at him from across the room. Sometimes I believe he wants me dead. He'd probably like that. Not having to deal with a screw up of a son. It amazes me how this same guys talks to the press all day about love and compassion but not once has shown any. Bluff is what he is. We Kings may have money going for us but underneath this roof, we were far from perfect.

"Dr. Millers called us the other day. He says that you stormed out during a session. Do you enjoy wasting our hard earned money? Your mother and I work too hard for you to just flush it down the drain. Keep this up and I'll put that money towards something useful like sending you to rehab."

This guy has completely lost his marbles! That's honestly what it comes to? He really wants me gone that bad. I glanced over at my so called mother as she had looked away. Like she ever supported me anyway. Not even my brothers stood up for me. The looks on their faces said it all.

Some family huh?
○○○○
Thoughts? Leave them here! 💕