1》Zombie

Try to here my voice
You can leave, now it's your choice
Maybe if I fall asleep, I won't breathe right
Maybe if I leave tonight, I won't come back ~Imagine Dragon

~~~

Third P.O.V

His head rested against the cool, flat top surface of his desk as the wall clocked ticked each second in the quiet classroom. Mrs. Yale, the instructor for world history, sighed heavily and neatly packed her things away. Class ended 10 minutes ago. It was normal behavior for him to come to her class, seat in the same spot, and fall asleep. Her 2 inched heels clicked over to his desk and lightly tapping on his shoulder.

"Mr. Kings?"

That's his name. Sherman Kings. He came from a wealthy family everyone knew by the Kings. Their names was highly respected by others. People practically worshipped them. That didn't make Sherman popular in school. Just the opposite. It took everyone by surprise when they found out that the richest kid in town tried committing suicide. Sherman now being known for his suicidal attempts, brought shame to his family. Many thought, 'Why would anyone want to kill themselves when their life paved for them?"

"I recommend you going to bed at night. This behavior can no longer go on like this." Mrs. Yale said, referring to his sluggish appearance.

He stood from his seat and existed the classroom. All eyes on him as Sherman walked through the halls with his head held low. He hurried out of the double doors, leading outside. His feet carried him along the smooth pavement of the parking lot, coming across a grass filed that the school played many football games on. He pressed his back against the cool bleacher while fishing around in the pocket of his denim, blue jeans for his stress relievers. Many known them to be cigarettes. They helped calm the battle he fought within, silencing his inner demons that stopped at nothing to torture him. Sherman took a couple of hits, each drag putting him at ease.

"You know you can get in trouble for smoking in school grounds?" A small voice said from behind him. He glanced at the source. A girl stood there, fiddling with the ends of her sleeves. Sherman noticed that she also wore dark jeans and a flannel. He turned away from her, not wanting to engage in any type type of conversation with her.

"You really shouldn't be smoking." She said once again.

Her voice making his blood boil as it only been 30 seconds and he already didn't like her. At that point, Sherman wanted to get far away from her as possible. He than stepped on his finished blunt and walked away, leaving her behind. Or so so he thought.

"Sherman right?" Startling him, seeing that she was now walking side-by-side with him.

"My name is Andrea. But everyone calls me Andi for short-"

"Do you think you could like, I don't know, go away?!"

That being the first-time he spoke. Andrea was taken back by his harsh remark but quickly brushed it off. Instead she kept silent which only annoyed Sherman even more. Just because she wasn't talking, Sherman didn't like the fact that she continued to walk along side him. He immediately stopped and glared down at her.

"Stop following me!" He roared.

"But you seem so lonely all the time and I just want to keep you company-"

Sherman cut her off once again, "I don't want your company! You don't even know me. This, whatever this is, ends now." And with that, he stormed off.
○○○○
Thoughts? Leave them here!💕