4》Help

I'm alive but I don't want to be~ Anonymous
*****

Sherman

Glaring at the ceiling above me, I don't understand why my parents continued to let me come to this. We've already established that I wasn't going to talk. Truly is was them wasting their precious pennies for nothing. Millers sat in that same white chair, holding that pad and pen as if he were collecting data from me like I were some research experiment. If getting me to talk is what he wanted, he could die trying.

"Just out of curiosity, is everything at home okay? In my practice, a person's behavior can developed or be influenced by the environment they're around. Do you have a good relationship with your family?"

"No." I said bluntly.

My family didn't want anything to do with me. They don't even acknowledge my presence when I'm home. There wasn't even a curfew set for me. The fact whether I come back home or not, was the least of their concerns.

"That may very well be our problem here. You're not close with them. If it's okay with them, I would like come by for dinner and observe the house."

Why? So that way they can pretend that we are indeed a perfect family?! There was no way I would even be in the same room as those people. Collecting my bag from my feet, " I don't need you to do anything! They don't need your help and neither do I!" And he could run his mouth about that since he like calling my parents so much. I slammed the door closed behind, getting unwanted stares from people around.
Just great. Pushing pass a group of people, trying to make my way to the front entrance. It's too early to head downtown by I desperately needed the relief.

"Well what do we have here? The school's suicide kid." No one other David Beckham himself. It's funny how I actually use to be friends with this guy. He along with some friends and my ex girlfriend Camille. The one person who I thought really loved me, left me for him. Just comes to show that no one wanted to be around me. I tried passing by them, he stepped in way.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry? Possible to buy more razor, overdose on pills, jump of a bridge maybe?" they laughed in union. Some people are just downright pathetic. Even if it wasn't me, the fact that he made light of this, truly pissed me off.

"Aw! Are you going to cry like the little baby you are to your mommy?"

That's when I snapped. "Don't you dare say anything about her." Sure we didn't get along. But one thing I wouldn't tolerate is someone talking about my family.  They continued to laugh as I finally managed to push through them. So were those demons in my head saying 'No would ever love you.'