Worry and Round 2

Raven

As soon as Lexa dismissed everyone I was gone, lost among the crowds of people.  I heard Abby asking where I'd disappeared to but I didn't stop going or call back to her.  There was one thought it my head and nothing and no one could distract me.  I got down to the field in what had to be record time and looked around desperately.

"Who are you looking for?" A woman asked.  She was tall and had dark almost black brown hair.  I recognized her as one of the champions, Sarah I think.

"Luna." I replied, looking around desperately.

"She went towards where the Skaikru were standing during the fighting." She said, pointing in that direction.

I nodded, "Thank you.  Good luck." I said, then dashed off again.

"Luna!" I called, looking around where the Skaikru had been not five minutes ago.

"Rave she's over here." Clarke popped up through the crowd, jerking her head for me to follow.  "She's freaking out because my mom said you just disappeared as soon as Lexa said to disperse and celebrate." She said, chuckling.

"What?" I whined in irritation, "I was worried!  I saw her get hit." I said, the memory making me feel sick.

"She's fine." Clarke said, chuckling.

I nodded, trying to let the thought calm me (it didn't work) as we walked.

As soon as we emerged into a clear area and I caught sight of Luna, who was pacing with Kane and Abby watching worriedly, I broke into a run.  "Luna!" I exclaimed, only half way to her.

She whirled in my direction, relief spreading across her face as she saw me, opening her arms.  "Raven." She sighed, relief in her voice, as I threw my arms around her - holding tightly as she did the same.

"I was so worried." I said softly, still holding her.

"There's no reason to be Raven, I am fine." She said, pulling back so that she could look me in the eyes.  One of her hands ran through my hair (which I may have accidentally left down this morning) and to cup my cheek.

I let out a shaky breath of relief, closing my eyes, "Sometimes I hate that I love you." I said.

She chuckled, "Why?  Because I'm a warrior?"

"Because you give me heart attacks by choosing to fight in tournaments and then getting hurt." I said, opening my eyes to look at her.

She nodded slightly, understanding in her gaze.  She kissed my forehead softly.  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said.

"It would have been nice to have some warning but I understand not telling me." I said, looking up at her.

She smiled softly, "So I heard you yelling." She said, her smile turning into a grin as I groaned.

"I wasn't even thinking when I said that.  You should have seen the looks everyone around me were giving me.  I think they thought I was insane." I said,

She laughed, "I'm sure they did, calling someone a babe." She said.

I glared at her, "I'm sorry."

"I love you." She said.

Just like that I melted, "I love you too."

She grinned and kissed my lips.  I'm pretty sure it was meant to be quick kiss but it turned into a long one.  We pulled away when we were panting for breath, "Let's go celebrate." She hummed.

I nodded in agreement, not trusting my voice.

----------------------------

I stood with the rest of Skaikru (minus Bellamy who had disappeared after breakfast and Kane who was with the other leaders), waiting for the round (or fights) to begin.  Looking at the stage I could see Ontari standing there, looking rather uncomfortable.  Clarke said something to her and she nodded, taking a seat on Lexa's empty throne.