¤ Chapter 18 ¤

Chapter 18

Yoona's POV

Okay. So everyone found out the truth about Mark lying to Alyshia and everything so we have to quickly do this before its too late.

We went to Alyshia's house and Mark had the keys to go in and we started searching for Alyshia's most prized possession so we can use it against her.

And force her to give us her light powers. We're also gonna do it to Baekhyun.

"Look! I found it!!"(Mark)

"Ew.. What is that..."

"Something her dad gave her for her birthday before he was killed by our parents."(Mark)

"Oh. Eugh."

"Hey guys.. Is it just me.. Or can you sense a light holder?"(Tae Jun)

"Its probably me. I've been hanging with them for way too long >.>"(Mark)

"Mm."

"No but the sense is really strong.. Like... Like there's more than one.."(Tae Jun)

"Omg. I can sense it too.."

"Aish. You guys. Its definitely not Alyshia. She's like on a date with Baekhyun or something."(Mark)

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. Baekhyun confessed to her. Haha. Them guts."(Mark)

"Bu-bu-but.. Baekhyun is mine.."

"And Alyshia is mine.."(Tae Jun)

"Yeah no she isn't. Alyshia is my fiance."(Mark)

"-laughs- Oh suuure. You liar. Haha."(Tae Jun)

"Haha. Shhhhh. xD"(Mark)

"You guys seem so much like players. Aish."

"Yeah. You're just in love with Baekhyun only eh."(Tae Jun)

"Mm. At least I'm not fighting anyone over him."

"So? You will soon. Alyshia likes him. I think.."(Mark)

"Psh. As if she will get him anyways. She's too lame for anyone."

Then I got punched by someone who's not there... Is that even possible....?!

"I knew I sensed a light holder."(Tae Jun)

"Mmmmm."

"Fight properly Alyshia. You're strong aren't you?"(Mark)

"I am fighting properly. If you call yourselves dark holders, use your senses. Aren't they there for a reason?"(Alyshia)

"Haha. Don't you think this is unfair?"(Tae Jun)

"Beating up burglars is unfair? Haha. Do you have a brain?"(Alyshia)

"YA!"

I tried to punch the air expecting her to be there but I got hit on the back instead.

"Oh so you want to do it like this hey? Just go visible and we can sort this out. If we fight properly and you win against me, I'll give you back your most prized possession."

She took her most prized possession from Mark's hand and became visible.

"Its okay. I got it."(Alyshia)

"Mmm. Playing like this aye?"(Tae Jun)

"You think you guys would even give it to me? Don't think so."(Alyshia)