¤ The Chase Of Light ¤

Heys ^-^

Well. This story is just an action fanfic and my other fanfic (Unexpected Transfer Students, which is now deleted) put together ^-^

Hope you guys like it~

My fourth fanfic xD (Kinda)

Hehe. Added BLAVEV as well :3

- - - - - - - - - - -

How It All Happened:

Knowing my father had the powers of light was cool. Finding out he was passing it on to me almost made me berserk.

Why? Why did it have to be me and not my brother? He could've done a much better job hiding it.

My dad had the powers of light but there was someone chasing him. Chasing after him all these years just for that power.

That power to regenerate ANYTHING in the world. I didn't know it at first, until my father passed it onto me and told me.

Ever since he passed it onto me, I have always had a symbol on my right arm. Whenever it glows, it means its time for me to run.

Because if I don't run, the person wanting the light will get it. And if he gets it, who knows what they would do with it.

Just last year, my father told me about someone else having the same power. Light. And was also chased. We don't know who it is, if we don't find out soon and combine our powers, the chase of light will forever continue.

Prologue:

Transferring to a school in Korea wasn't the problem. It was the running away. If having the power of light caused this much problem, why did my father keep it and pass it onto me? Well. Because it could generate ANYTHING. Do ANYTHING. And we can't give it to anyone just in case its used for a bad thing. It has been passed from generation to generation. From my great great grandfather who first got this power while he was exploring. Back then, he had an enemy. It was one of his old best friends. I don't know the real story because it can't be told now, but either way I do know that the people after the light, is the dark. The dark is a whole new story. They had enough power to make the whole world dark. That's why there's something called 'night'. So basically without me in this world, the whole world is dark and if the dark ever got a hold of light, we'd all be doomed.

Then I found something out. There was also someone else in this world that had the power 'light'.

Characters:

》Alyshia《

The main character, mainly about her. She IS the one with the light power too.. So yea...

》Louisa《

Alyshia's best friend. Knows everything about her as well, but wasn't allowed to be friends with her because of Louisa's father after knowing Alyshia holds a powerful power. A normal person who fell in love with an EXO member. Works at the light centre.

》Vivian《

Also Alyshia's best friend. Is now in hospital because of Yoona so things are kinda hard now. Vivian will survive but just needs to be careful. Works at the light centre.

》Belle《

One of Alyshia's best friend as well... (Alyshia has so many best friends) Stays with Vivian at the hospital which means she didn't go with Alyshia to Korea. But she does later on. She's like... The light holders news person... Kinda... She works at the light centre.

》Erica《

A normal human being who is one of Alyshia's best friend. Still studying like Alyshia but in Australia. Also falls in love with an EXO member. Works in the light centre.

》Victoria《

Another one of Alyshia's best friends. A normal human with no powers who stayed with Belle at the hospital for Vivian. Falls in love with an EXO member too. Works in the light centre.

》Mark《

Alyshia's best friend who is in love with her. He knows everything about her. That's why he transfers schools with her too. 

》Baekhyun《

Another main character. Also likes Alyshia and another light holder... Dislikes Mark for being so close to Alyshia. In Korea running away from Tae Jun.

》Chanyeol《

Baekhyun's best friend. Normal person not a dark holder nor light holder. While running away from the dark holders, Chanyeol falls in love for one of Alyshia's best friend. Works in the light centre but different one. Either way, they're on the same team.

》D.O《

Baekhyun's best friend. Knows Baekhyun is a light holder. D.O's dad knows Baekhyun is a light holder though. But falls in love with Alyshia's best friend. In Australia at the hospital because of Tae Jun. Works at the dark centre.

》Sehun《

Baekhyun's best friend as well and also falls in love with a BLAVEV member. Normal person. In Australia with D.O at the hospital. Works at the light centre.

》Kris《

Knows Baekhyun is a light holder which means he's really close to Baekhyun. Normal human being as well. (Only Alyshia and Baekhyun are light holders anyways.) Fell in love with a BLAVEV member. In Australia also with Sehun and D.O. Works in the light centre.

》Lay《

Another person close to Baekhyun and knows he's a light holder. Is in Australia studying like Baekhyun but in different country because he wasn't allowed to transfer with Baekhyun. Also falls in love with a BLAVEV member. Works in the light centre.

》Yoona《

The dark holder. Chases Alyshia and ONLY Alyshia being they are both girls in the same country. Also falls in love with Baekhyun while admiring him in class. Works in the dark centre.

》Tae Jun《

Another dark holder. Chasing Baekhyun for the light but supposedly falls in love with Alyshia somehow. Maybe because they're in the same class. Doesn't know shes a light holder and apparently falls for her tricks and works in the dark centre.

》Jung Su《

The master of dark. Only person who can summon most light and controls night. D.O's father. Knows Baekhyun is a light holder and tries to kill him. Divorced Jil Un.

》Jil Un《

The master of light. Usually helps Alyshia because she is a new light holder since all the other light holders passed away. Enemies with Jung Su, but used to date him. HAS A DAUGHTER WITH JUNG SU.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks guys ^-^

I'll try to update ><

Holidays are nearly over though... OAO

Braces are also awesome xD

Hehe :3

Okay Alyhyun out~