¤ Chapter 25 ¤

Chapter 25

ONE WEEK LATER

Alyshia's POV

 Today. Is. The. Day. 

-sigh- I'll make it through then go back to my friends. Hopefully they aren't mad... Aish...

"You ready?"(Doctor)

"Yes. I.. I am..."

"Okay. Go inside."(Doctor)

"Okay.."

"Oh wait. I just remembered something. Someone came to ask for you."(Doctor)

"Huh? For me?"

"Yeah."(Doctor)

"How do they know me.."

No but seriously... I put my name as 'Madeline' when I came to organize my operation...

"They asked for Madeline.."(Doctor)

"Wait what they did?"

"Yeah."(Doctor)

"And what did you say.."

"I said-"(Doctor)

"ALYSHIA!"

Oh god.. That voice...

I tried to walk away and covering my face with my hood but he seemed to have ran to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Alyshia.. Don't ignore me..."

I just gave up and looked at him.

"Baekhyun. Please. Let me do this operation. I don't want to wear these glasses or be blind for the rest of my life."

"Alyshia no matter what you do we will still love you!"

"Baekhyun! I don't want to be blind okay? -starts crying- I don't want to be blind...!!!!"

"Its okay Alyshia..."

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me. -sigh- No matter what I will have the operation that's planned for today.

"Baekhyun.. Will you let me do the operation today?"

"I... -sigh- Everyone's going to kill me if I DO let you though.."

"So... You're NOT going to let me do the operation?"

"Alyshia aren't you scared that its too risky?"

"Baekhyun I only live once.. And that meaning I don't want to be blind during my one life.."

"Alyshia.. What if because of this operation your one life.. Ends...?"

"Then.. I should do this shouldn't I?"

I kissed him on the lips and hugged him. I then saw the rest opening the door to come in so I had to quickly go into the operation room before anything happened.

"I love you Baekhyun."

"I love you too.."

"NO BAEKHYUN! DON'T LET HER- AIGOO!! BAEKHYUN YOU PABO HOW CAN YOU!?"(Louisa)

-

-

-

Baekhyun's POV

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS BAEKHYUN!"(Vivian)

"She will survive. Trust me."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!? WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T AND THIS IS THE LAST DAY FOR HER!? YOU DO REALIZE TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY RIGHT!?"(Victoria)