¤ Chapter 14 ¤

Chapter 14

Alyshia's POV

Are you serious... 

The dark holders strike again...

How do they even know who's the closest to me?!

-sigh-

This is one of the reasons I HATE being a light holder.

Stupid powers. Why do I even have you. Seriously!

They had to kill him didn't they...

He was like a brother to me... 

Cared for me since young...

Lee Hyuk... Aigoo. Why. Why. WHY!

I will seriously get revenge for him! I swear! Even if it kills me! I will get revenge for everyone who has been hurt by the stupid dark holders!!

Maybe I should just give them my powers. This is really driving me nuts!

"Lee Hyuk... I will get revenge for you.. That's for sure... I definitely will..."

I came back here to visit my father, my mother and Lee Hyuk at the temple. I will definitely get my revenge for all 3 of them. Because of me, they had to get badly hurt.

I am not leaving this alone.

I went back home at Australia to get everything my dad left me in the house at the basement so I'm really to fight back.

I stayed in the basement and did some research on the dark holders so I knew what to do to them poops. T-T

Then someone suddenly knocked on the door upstairs (first floor since I was in the basement).

"Hello? Anybody here??"

Who was that... She sounded so familiar though...

"No ones home. Okay. You guys trash the place up while I go look for Alyshia around the neighbourhood."

"Yes Yoona."

YOONA?!

I accidentally hit my head on the table and squealed a bit.

"What the... What was that... Did you hear that?"

"No. Kevin stop talking so much and trash the place up."

"Okay okay Jason. Don't have you be so mean. Jeez."

And I heard banging and crushing. How did Yoona know I'm here?!?!? And how did she follow me?! Unless... She was here before me....

Please don't actually tell me she was the one who kill Lee Hyuk with her own hands.

.... No! She couldn't have...

"Hey Jason. You think this house has a underground basement?"

.... Holy shizz.

"Naaaaah. Light holders aren't THAT smart to make underground basements."

"HEY!!"

SHIZZ!!! AAAAARGH!!!!!! WOOPS!!!! WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!?!

"Did you hear that Kevin!?"

"Yeah... Someones in the house..."

"We need to find that person and crush them."

"Yes. Hey! What if that person is Alyshia!?"