¤ Chapter 24 ¤

Chapter 24

Alyshia's POV

Oh god.. I see everyone split up everywhere... Please don't tell me they're looking for me...

"Alyshia!!! Alyshia!!!!"(Vivian)

"Alyshia where are you?!?!?!"(Louisa)

Quickly walk past... Quickly.. Quickly... OH GOD THEY TAPPED MY SHOULDER OAO

"-croaky voice- Y-yes?"

"Have you seen a girl that has glasses and her hair out by any chance??"(Vivian)

"No. I'm sorry."

And I quickly walked off... Then I overheard them talking...

"That.. That sounded like Alyshia..."(Louisa)

"Yeah.. When she usually pretends shes sick and doesn't want to go to school.."(Vivian)

Aw aw. Thanks guys T_T THANKS T^T

"She also had her face down but I could see she had glasses..."(Louisa)

"You don't think..."(Vivian)

"EXCUSE ME MA'AM!!"(Both)

Luckily I hid behind a building and saw them run past. Gosh I'm so poopen scared right now... No one will find out I'm blind nor will they find me.. No. One.

But how did they know I have glasses...?! Did Baekhyun and stuff tell them..? -sigh- Gosh.

"Excuse me -taps shoulder-"(Some person)

"AH!"

"Oh sorry.. Did I... Scare you...?"(Some person)

"You think? I screamed man..."

"Are you hiding from someone?"(Some person)

"Yeah... Who are you?"

"Nice to see you Alyshia."(Some person)

"Huh..."

He took off his hood and it was D.O... Aigoo... What now...

"D-D.O!?"

"We were so worried about you!! Alyshia please stop running away...!!"

"NO!!!!"

I had to kick him to slow him down and quickly run away. I ran towards the apartment I was staying in and I accidentally bumped into someone then my glasses came off.

"Oh. Sorry ma'am. Here are your glasses by the way."

His voice... Baekhyun...!?

"Oh... Thank you..."

"Hey.. Your glasses look familiar.."

"I'm sorry I have an appointment. Sorry. Bye!"

I tried to run away after talking in the most croakiest voice ever and successfully went into my room.

-sigh-

How am I gonna last until next week for the appointment if D.O has seen me already!?

Gosh. Oh yeah... I need food... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SURVIVE OUT THERE AGAIN!? ASDFGHJKL TTATT

Aigoo... ;-; I'm really hungry.....

I tried to survive for an hour by staying in my room and sleeping... But like... My stomach.... Aish.