¤ Chapter 13 ¤

Chapter 13

Baekhyun's POV

"H-huh...? Whats going on?"

"O_O U-uhhh..."

"Huh? Alyshia? Is that you?"

"Uhh.. No!"

Then she ran away. If that wasn't Alyshia... Then who was it... O_O That must've been Aly-

WHERE IS MY SHIRT?!?!?!!?!?! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!!?!?! WHO TOOK MY SHIRT OFF?!!?!?!?!?!?!? ARE YOU FRICKEN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I quickly ran outside and saw a bunch of girls at the side full on shouting and I saw one of them was holding my shirt!! Aigoo!!!!

"Omg!! And he nearly saw m-"

"Ahem."

"AHH!"(All)

Ow my ear... They all backed off and the girl holding my shirt was shoving it under her chin and near her mouth looking innocent.

"Hey my shirt!!"

She then stubbornly threw it at a girl.. Who.. Who looked kinda like...

"Here! Alyshia you take it!"

"WHAT?!"

She then caught it and looked at me while all of them ran off besides this one girl..

"U-uhh.. A-Alyshia likes you!"

Then she ran off.

"WHAT?!?!?!? BELLE COME BACK HERE!!!!!"

Alyshia was about to run off too, but then she remembered she was holding my shirt and gave it back to me.

"U-uhh..."(Alyshia)

"Alyshia do you-"

"YES!!! Wait what... NO!!! Wait huh... MAYBE!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!!"(Alyshia)

She then ran off flustered. She's so cute when she's flustered haha. I then went back inside the house for some reason and looked around. 

Mmm. Seems like a pretty normal house to me. Wonder who's it is. Either Alyshia's or one of her friends. I better go back to the rest though. Wonder what they're up to.

I went home, but no one was there besides Luca.

"Huh? Luca? Where is everyone??"

"Oh they went shopping or something."(Luca)

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"Because I knew you'd come home so I stayed and when you came we could go together."(Luca)

"Oh. Thanks Luca."

"No worries ^-^"(Luca)

I opened the door to go out, but Mark was in front of us full on tired.

"Huh? Whats wrong..."

"Have you seen Alyshia?!"(Mark)

"Why..."

"I think she's in big trouble!!"(Mark)

"Why?! How?!"

"She just is okay?!"(Mark)

"Call her!"(Luca)

"I did!! She didn't pick up!!"(Mark)

"Try calling her friends!!"