¤ Chapter 20 ¤

Chapter 20

•  

•  

•  

Baekhyun's POV

"So I'll give you one choice."(Jung Su)

"One choice..?"

"Yeah. I only need one set of light powers. Yours or Alyshia?"(Jung Su)

"I... Alyshia wake up!! We need to combine our powers!!!!!"

"She can't hear you -smirks-"(Jung Su)

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

"Oh just put her to deep sleep. The most that can happen to her is probably losing all her memory or not waking up until a week later. But is she's lucky enough-"(Jung Su)

"She's a nice person. She has luck."

"Haha. If you're that confident about her then okay."(Jung Su)

"I'll kill you if she doesn't wake up."

"Well. Then if you want her to live, sacrifice yourself. So she can live, and you can be weak."(Jung Su)

"I..."

I looked at Alyshia. She doesn't feel the same as to how I feel towards her. There's no point in living anymore right? I mean. As if I can ever get over her. Psh.

"Fine. I sacrifice myself. I won't be able to live knowing she'll never love me back anyways."

"God damn the 'L' word.... Come here. Follow me and I will collect my powers."(Jung Su)

"-sigh- Okay."

"Baekhyun what do you think you're doing!?"(Girl)

"Huh?"

"Why are you sacrificing yourself for!?"(Girl)

"Who is that?"(Jung Su)

"Because I love her.."

"How do you know she doesn't feel the same?"(Girl)

"Because she told me.."

"How do you know she's not lying?"(Girl)

"Dude who are you!? Why do you sound so familiar and why are you asking me questions like this!?"

"Baekhyun. Alyshia loves you. Believe me. You can't sacrifice yourself. How is she gonna live without you?"(Girl)

"Tell me who you are first."

"Yeah. Why DO you sound so familiar... Even to me you to and I don't know any girl."(Jung Su)

"Are you sure you don't know any girl?"(Girl)

Someone slides down from the ceiling in a rope, then a small girl runs from the back and posed in a fighting position. She looked so adorable.. ><

"Who are you."(Jung Su)

"You really don't recognize me?"(Girl)

She then removed her face mask and how do these 2 know each other!?

"Jil Un!?"(Jung Su)

"Mmmm. Surprised you actually still remember me.."(Jil Un)

"How can I not..."(Jung Su)

"Huh?"(Jil Un)

"You know how much I've missed you ever since you left?"(Jung Su)

"You? Cry?"(Jil Un)