¤ Chapter 7 ¤

Chapter 7

Tae Jun's POV

"Okay. Everyone put down your pencils and pass your tests up the front."(Miss)

I passed my test up to the front and so did Alyshia.

There's some things about her that catches my eye...

Like how shes really close to Baekhyun.. My arch enemy. And how I sense something about her every time I see her. I don't know what it is... It just... I don't know.

"Okay. Everyone pack up and tuck in your chairs. You can go to break after picking up every single piece of rubbish."(Miss)

So we did and left afterwards. I saw Alyshia with the new girl Belle and Baekhyun and the guy Kris together. There's something up with that group real bad... Seriously...

Alyshia's POV

"How did you think you went on the test?"(Kris)

"Shut up Kris."(Belle)

"What the heck?! I was talking to Alyshia man. Sheesh."(Kris)

"//mocks// I was talking to Alyshia man. Sheesh."(Belle)

"Aigoo... You guys...."(Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun! Kris!"(Luca)

Luca then walked towards us. Luca isn't in the same class as us... Sadly...

"Luca!"(Kris)

And they casually bro fist each other.

"Oooo. Hey. I see you've-"(Luca)

"Haha. Hello everyone!"(Tae Jun)

Tae Jun suddenly put his hand on Luca and everything and everyone in the world stopped moving. Well... Belle and I didn't... But we stopped moving just in case something was gonna happen...

"What do you want Tae Jun."(Baekhyun)

"Stop hanging around Alyshia."(Tae Jun)

"What the heck why?!"(Kris)

"Because I like her. And you're not normal. Maybe you should stay away from her."(Tae Jun)

"You're not normal either though!"(Luca)

"So? I like her."(Tae Jun)

"But I.. I mean... So what if you like her?"(Baekhyun)

"I'm gonna go for her. And I don't want you to interfere nor tell her who I really am. Otherwise I'll tell her who you guys really are and whoever likes her doesn't get a chance with her either."(Tae Jun)

"Too bad. Tae Jun you killed my mother!! Why would I take orders from you?!"(Baekhyun)

"Because if you don't, someone else close to you might die too."(Tae Jun)

"Stay away from my friends Tae Jun. I swear. If you touch ONE of them, I'm gonna seriously kill you this time. My mum was already bad enough!!"(Baekhyun)

"Haha. Well we'll see."(Tae Jun)

He then unfreezes everything and walked off laughing.

I looked at Belle scared because we heard everything that happened. Mark who wasn't that far away, probably heard and saw everything too.